DIS Con II: The Online Epic

Mickey and friends. So she cried for Help! Guess who came to her rescue......

....(what else but) his Big Dogs!!!!:eek:
They then decided to head over to get some Krispy Kremes.
WHo should they see there, but.....

......JayPD bought 3 dozen Krispy Kremes and headed back to work. But as he was leaving Tubbi's........

Carol saw him with the boxes of Krispy Kremes........several minutes later when Jay regained Conciseness, the people around him informed him that.....

Carol and a group of people wearing green lanyards had stolen his donuts and run towards the Yacht Club. There they saw Pete wearing his crown and he said....

Hey look what I just pulled off Mackey's head, I got tired of her wearing that darn crown..we could hear Mackey screaming

....and we thought Marsha was crying because Pete had taken her crown, but instead she was 'freaking out' because there was a HAIR in her dessert! :earseek: She was so upset that she........

.....he said, "Marsha don't go there! Come to this 'hole-in-the-wall-motel' where you can get a room for $20.....if you........"

don't mind which way the tiolet water swirls. :D

:earseek: went Marsha. I have to get back to my room in the castle. So off she ran into.....

Then Tia rolled up a towel nice and tight and 'whipped' Barry with it! :D When PatrickIL saw this he..........

quickly grabbed Barry's camera and took a picture! :eek: When Barry saw that Patrick had taken the picture, he...............

...grabbed the camera from Patrick and tried to expose the film. Little did he know that.....

.....Then everyone remembered that it was MVMCP night! "Whoo-Hoo!" So we all headed over to the MK where we.......

took a picture of everyone eating out of their cans of corn, suddenly....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter