DIS Con 2022 details! >>> Schedule Update-Page 15

Question: for the after hours party, is the rest of the park open or is it just the three pavilions?

For those that may be staying in one of the Epcot resorts (BW, YC, BC, Swolphin) will we be able to enter/leave the after hours event through the International Gateway?

Reactions: rlk

Did Steven get an answer yet? We're staying at BWV and are hoping to be able to walk back at the end of the event.
Hi there! Buses will be available after the party to take guests back to the Disney resorts, but the Skyliner will not be running. He hasn’t heard back from Disney about whether or not guests will be able to leave via the International Gateway.

Will the vendor and auction hall be accessible to people who do not have a ticket for the panels?

We're looking SO forward to this event as we've never been able to attend in the past! I know that no one knows the exact schedule yet, but for Deni or anyone who has attended in the past...how late does the event usually go? Would we be able to attend DisCon and MNSSHP on Friday night?

I am hoping to be able to go this October! I know that the list of presenters may change however do we have an idea who is presenting on Friday vs Saturday?

Ehhhhhh I’m on the fence as those pavilions are kinda lame but the people are amazing so if I go it’s gotta be for the people

DIS Con will feature sooo many of the talented people we love from the world of Disney. Some of the offerings will include: an Aladdin 30th Anniversary Reunion including Linda Larkin and Jonathan Freeman; a Phineas & Ferb Reunion; and Bear in the Big Blue House 25th Anniversary Reunion. Panels will feature Disney celebrities such as Tony Baxter (who will host an EPCOT-centric panel to celebrate the park's 40th), Pat Sajak, artist Shag, Imagineer Brian Collins (show writer for the Great Movie Ride), Tom Nabbe, and screenwriter John August (Corpse Bride; Frankenweenie; Aladdin (2019). Ripley's Believe It or Not will also host an exhibit. I will update this post as more celebrities and panels are added to the lineup.

I've always been curious. What's Pat Sajak's connection to Disney, besides him being on an ABC show? I tried looking it up but didn't find anything really. I know he's been at your events previously, so I was just wondering.

Is there a good reason to attend both Day 1 convention and Day 2 convention; are they different formats? Thank you!

We're looking SO forward to this event as we've never been able to attend in the past! I know that no one knows the exact schedule yet, but for Deni or anyone who has attended in the past...how late does the event usually go? Would we be able to attend DisCon and MNSSHP on Friday night?
I had the same question!

Each day's speakers and panelists will be different. :) A final schedule will be released closer to the event.
A quick highjack, and aside (apologies in advance for being a bit off topic). So sorry you and hubby had to not cruise on the podcast cruise, and also hope you're recovered/well on the road to recovery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter