DIS Con 2022 details! >>> Schedule Update-Page 15

Hey everyone! I’m back to answer all the questions this year. So excited and hope to see all of you there :)
Hey Steven, Thanks so much for all you do for this event. Looking forward to attending!

Any possibility for an add-on souvenir/resuable name badge? When we have informal meet-ups it makes it so much easier to identify members. I have one with a magnetic backing + nickname/screen name that I use for world-wide meet-ups within the Star Wars costuming community. It makes it much easier to introduce each other in a mixed-use setting (like a pub, bowling alley, park/resort lobby) when there's a name badge to distinguish patrons from meet-up guests.

Hey Steven, Thanks so much for all you do for this event. Looking forward to attending!

Any possibility for an add-on souvenir/resuable name badge? When we have informal meet-ups it makes it so much easier to identify members. I have one with a magnetic backing + nickname/screen name that I use for world-wide meet-ups within the Star Wars costuming community. It makes it much easier to introduce each other in a mixed-use setting (like a pub, bowling alley, park/resort lobby) when there's a name badge to distinguish patrons from meet-up guests.
That’s a great idea and something we can definitely explore! There will be merch this year for the event, too!

Ahh I’m so excited for discon. The night I landed in Orlando to start my Cultural Rep program the Dis held a party, I think, in EPCOT. I didn’t get tickets as I knew jet lag would get the better of me which it did. This is my next opportunity to be able to come and attend an event. I could not believe my luck that I had a vacation booked for the correct timings ⭐🌴☀️

This looks great! I will be able to attend, as I’m finally a Florida resident and don’t have to worry about traveling from the northeast.

I'm a college student and need to save up for this, but I know it will be SO worth it! Can't wait to be around fellow Disney fans, but even more so, fellow DisUnplugged fans! ✨

My wife, Virginia, and I already have tickets! I do have a question for Theresa and or Stephen - I have a new, very limited, signed poster by Joe Rohde of his sketches of Eastern Himalayas that he did in preparation of Expedition Everest. I also am a professional wildlife photographer and have a number of images of WDW. If either interest you, just let me know as I would like to donate them the GKTW auction.

My husband and I will be attending the Epcot After Hours event. We are excited to finally have our trip align with an event!

My wife, Virginia, and I already have tickets! I do have a question for Theresa and or Stephen - I have a new, very limited, signed poster by Joe Rohde of his sketches of Eastern Himalayas that he did in preparation of Expedition Everest. I also am a professional wildlife photographer and have a number of images of WDW. If either interest you, just let me know as I would like to donate them the GKTW auction.
We would LOVE them! Send me an email at StevenA@gktw.org :)

So excited for DisCon!! I see in the FAQ section of the DisCon site that there are discounted resort rates. It says to check with John Magi, but the link to contact him goes to page "not found." How do I find out about these rates, or go about contacting John Magi?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter