DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

:stir: Can someone explain to me why men can buy Dis shirts in pink but not girls?!?

Tee Republic has been having huge site wide tee sales over the past few weeks. It is probable that pink females shirts are a bigger seller than pink male shirts, so it is possible that they are sold out. I know for a fact that there were many more color choices for women a week ago

Anyone else flying out from LAX to MCO? Just wondering what deals you are finding on flights...

Anyone else flying out from LAX to MCO? Just wondering what deals you are finding on flights...
I'm likely turning in miles for my flights between LAX and MCO. The prices have not dropped from $400+ for my dates since they went on sale.

I know that when I bought my ticket for my trip for PCC 6.0, the prices didn't drop from sitting at $500 to the $290 that I paid until 35 day before my trip.

I'm likely turning in miles for my flights between LAX and MCO. The prices have not dropped from $400+ for my dates since they went on sale.

I know that when I bought my ticket for my trip for PCC 6.0, the prices didn't drop from sitting at $500 to the $290 that I paid until 35 day before my trip.

What airline? Coach?

Does anyone remember how long it took them to get the second email with the ID number to sign up for the party? I signed up for the events ($25) but haven't gotten an email yet with ID number so I can sign up for the Epcot party.

I put mine in mid morning. Payment processing might take longer later in the day.

Does anyone remember how long it took them to get the second email with the ID number to sign up for the party? I signed up for the events ($25) but haven't gotten an email yet with ID number so I can sign up for the Epcot party.

Did you just get the one that says "can't firming your interest" or the one saying your $25 was processed?

Mine was like 2 hours between that initial one but then all the others came together (confirmation of processing, party details, etc)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter