Dinning question

jwells429

Earning My Ears
Hello :). I have a question about purchasing a dinning plan- my mom has had a surgery gone wrong and her stomach is basically crippled. She flat out doesn't eat. However- she is going to prob buy a dinning plan simply because we are doing some character meals and it just makes more sense. So my question is- is there someone I can contact in regards to finding out if there are any options that she may have? Spending any adult prices on her meals is a bi painful because my three year old will eat way more than she will. Thanks for your help!

If she's registered in the room with you, you would be required to buy the dining plan for her, and at the adult prices. No exceptions, everyone in the room must be on the same dining plan.

At a la carte restaurants and CS you can order different items for her, like a kid's meal, pay cash for them, and use her credits for the other adults.

If you're doing character meals you would be spending the same price on her meal no matter how much she eats; even if she doesn't eat anything. All character meals are buffets, all you can eat family style or fixed price. If you're older than 9 and you're at one of these meals, you pay the full adult price even if you're only going to eat a cookie. So if it's your intention to do a lot of character meals, you would be better off using her dining credits for those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter