Dining With Shamu March Reservations?

Kbrush

Registered
Hi
I am finally going to take my daughter to Seaworld at the end of March. We will be just off the Fantasy and so it is an excellent opportunity to spend a few days doing Seaworld, Legoland and things-not-Disney.

Does anyone know when Seaworld will start taking reservations for Dining with Shamu in late March? I really want to do this and their office said they thought maybe I could reserve in November, but so far it seems reservations are only being taken through the end of 2012.

Thanks for any advice!!

I'm going in January wanted to book for the 7th but so far can only book until the 6th! Anyone know why we can't book past the 6th jan?. My DS is really looking forward to dine with shamu.

I think the times that Dine With Shamu takes place during the day vary from month to month, so Seaworld usually takes reservations only a month or two in advance when the times for the experience are set in stone. This is to prevent people from making reservations for say a 5:00 experience, but then a schedule change occurs and the experience moves to 4:00 instead. It's just a way to avoid inconveniencing people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter