dining on 4 day

wilmywood

Earning My Ears
I know this is somewhere but can't find it without search- boy are we spoiled!!!
Where will I find the menus a and room service menus for the Wonder? Is there a better rotation I shouuld ask for, or are all of them good? We plan to eat at Palo's the last night and double dip so we can eat withthe kids, then go to Palos, too- talk about spoiled!!!!

I wouldn't worry about the rotation - as you will hit each dining room once, and your last day would be your repeat dining room - and that is when you want to do Palo. I think that is the most popular night that people choose for Palo on the 4 day though, so get in line early for ressie's or be prepared to accept another night instead.

You can view all of the menu's at both of these sites (and be sure to check out both of them, because they are great!).
www.dcltribute.com
www.castawayclub.com
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter