Dining at Ohana w/ 2 yr old

CortCDR

Earning My Ears
We will be dining at Ohana at 5:30 during our May trip. We don't have to pay for our son(2) bc he will just share ours bc it is family style so to speak. I have read that they have chicken nuggets and what not for children. Will we need to pay for an entire child's buffet to get the chicken nuggets?? I am just not sure how this works since it is a family style buffet. Thanks!!

'Ohana dinner is brought to your table family style, it's not a buffet. They do have kids options available (your server can list them for you) but they are not brought out automatically as part of the offerings so I'm thinking you may have to pay for a kids meal if you request them for your 2 y/o vs. having him share the regular offerings, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

We went last time with our DD who was 15 months at the time - and btw will be going again THIS may around that same time - wonder if you will be there when we will. This trip we will have our DD who will be 3 in June and our DD#2 who will be turning 1 on the trip.

We asked our waiter about our choices - and he said that they could get I believe it was chicken fingers or grilled cheese and a few other items if we would like. Our ped has us wait until 2 to eat peanuts and nuts so the chef came out to our table and made DD not only special grilled cheese and fries but she got her own dessert and a glass of milk. She was NOT charged for any of it.

BTW it was a great meal and our DD loved the hula lessons and the coconut races.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter