Difficulty of getting 2 bedroom at HH During Easter Week

Tjkane28

A Bit Goofy
How difficult is it to get a reservation at HH for Easter week? I am thinking about buying into DVC and was curious about the history of availability during those busy holiday times. HH would be my home resort so I would book every year 11 months in advance.

Also, we will travel to WDW every three years or so during Christmas, Presidents Week, or Easter Week, so I am curious about how tough it is to get a 2 bedroom 7 months out at the WDW DVC resorts.

All help is greatly appreciated!

Peace

11 months ahead, you will not have any problem reserving at HH for a 2BR. For some dates, studios and 1BR villas are hard to find since there are only 21 of each at the resort, but even those are normally available 11 months ahead.

Enjoy!

As to the WDW resorts, those can be quite difficult to get at 7 months out for those very high demand times you suggest except that OKW is usually somewhat easier and 2BR's are often the last to fill with reservations for any time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter