Different ME baggage check question!

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
If we have a reservation with Delta that is "operated" by Freedom airlines, can we still use the resort check in desk since we have a Delta reservation number and all of that?

I 'believe' so, but wouldn't take it as gospel truth. When you get to your resort, head over to the RAC desk and check with them so that you'll know before you have to checkout. Then, could you report back to us how it worked out?

Absolutely! :thumbsup2 From our airport, Delta's planes to MCO are always Freedom, or some other smaller airline (with smaller planes,too), and they still qualify as "Delta" for DME. (Your baggage tags will be marked Delta, not Freedom).
So, don't worry, and have a wonderful trip! :wave:

DVC Grammy said:
Absolutely! :thumbsup2 From our airport, Delta's planes to MCO are always Freedom, or some other smaller airline (with smaller planes,too), and they still qualify as "Delta" for DME. (Your baggage tags will be marked Delta, not Freedom).
So, don't worry, and have a wonderful trip! :wave:

Thank-you! That's what I thought but since I've never done it myself, was hesitant to say it was the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter