Did you nap today ?

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
I ate a lot, relaxed watched tv and enjoying it, with in seconds I could not keep my eyes open even if you gave me a million dollars

Yes. I was off work (not Thanksgiving here) and I always nap during the day when I have the opportunity.

Too busy helping to get dinner and then eating and cleaning up and visiting to nap. I got home a little while ago and am on the verge of propping my eyelids open with toothpicks.

Yes. I slept from 0200-0630 Thursday, and then napped from 1700-2030 Thursday in preparation to come to work tonight. Pretty long naps!

:teeth:After everyone was gone and clean up done around 5 PM I sat on the couch and fell asleep for an hour- then DH and I watched Christmas Vacation which is a tradition for us

I ate a lot, relaxed watched tv and enjoying it, with in seconds I could not keep my eyes open even if you gave me a million dollars

If someone was going to pay me a million dollars to stay awake. I will be walking drinking lots and lots of soda, slapping myself across the face. Whatever it takes.

Yes. We had dinner around 6pm. The menfolk cleaned the kitchen while the chefs relaxed with a glass of wine. Dessert- served in the TV room- was around 8:30pm, and try as hard as i could, I couldn't keep my eyes open! I had a nice 45 minute nap before we headed to our hotel around 10:30!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter