Did you get airfare through Disney when you booked?

Try watching AirFareWatchDog.com. You can select your departure and arrival airports and they will send alerts. If price changes after you book they will let you know that too.

I usually check Disney and Airtrans they are both normally the same. The Airtran site would give me more floght options then I would go back and find those flights through Disneys site.

always book on our own. No advantage to booking with them....they only use certain airlines and not the ones that generally can get you better rates....

I have always booked on my own. This time I got my flights through Disney . I knew my prices since I had just gotten rotten flights changes through Spirit and had to cancel with them . I like that Disney insurance that we got covers our flights too. I will let you know tomorrow about their policies since I have to change my DS, 21, flight to a later date due to a mandatory test he must take that showed up after we booked and fully paid for trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter