Did this quiz get your hotel right?

I just took this quiz after our recent visit at the Four Seasons but I got the Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes.

Yes! (And it freaked me out a little because I've never been a repeat visitor to any of the WDW hotels)

I got AKL. But some of the answers choices didn't work for me. For me, the most important thing in a hotel room is cleanliness. I don't spend enough time there to care about anything else.

I got GF which was totally off. I said we loved going to the zoo, that AK was our fave park and that we prefer to drive to the parks. Yep, sounds like GF is our resort, NOT!
I

woo hoo! I got the Four Seasons!
It's the only Disney hotel I've stayed at and will be the one we return to if we ever go back to Disney.
Next time we'll cut back on the park days to spend more time on property.

Funny how all the results are deluxe hotels! I got Grand Floridian - stayed there once, but it's definitely not on my top 5 list! I think they're trying to sell expensive vacations.

GF for me. Nice place to visit, but I'm "meh" on staying there. The interface on FireFox was a bit difficult to use.
What it should have given me was WL/VWL or AKL/AKV.
I think the answers did not cover what I needed them to, such as for the question "What do you plan on doing when not in the parks"... I had to choose doing resort activities as there was nothing for just sitting back and relaxing at the resort.

Got grand Floridian which is funny cause never been but are booked here for September after many back and forth decisions.

No. It came up Grand Floridian, and I have no desire to stay there. I don't care for the theming, and find the resort a bit stuffy.

1st one I got was the Grand Floridian.....Then I changed 2 answers which could've gone either way. and got AKL....

Odd because I don't think I'll ever try GF, but AKL we've been ywice and that definitely describes us, for sure.

Well from reading the results it sounds like very few resorts are actually in the tool as conceivable answers. We got GF and I'm a WL girl all the way. Anyone get a result other than AoA, GF, AKL, or Waldorf, or 4 seasons?

I got Four Seasons too. Fancy but not really my style!!

We're at a value resort next trip! Though I LOVED CBR too. I think moderates are a great inbetween.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter