• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did this quiz get your hotel right?

I got Art of Animation. Although we've never stayed there, we alternate between value and mod so I guess it's about right.

Why do I get the feeling the quiz was funded by the off-site hotels?

Well, it is "The Luxury Disney Resorts Quiz," and onsite resorts are not what many Lux lovers think of as Deluxe. :p

I got Waldorf Astoria. Looks boring. Rather stay at the Grand Floridian if I had to pick a hotel (we prefer condos).

I got the GF as my resort. We have stayed at GF 10 times over the years. On our first trip in 1992 we stayed there. WL is our favorite resort with the GF second.

I think it's off -- we're zoo/AK people and it suggested GF! We walked through it when we were eating at Park Fare and it just wasn't us. On the other hand, the one time we stayed at AKL -- loved it!

I got GF also. I know the only reason is that I said I liked MK best...unfortunately, I have no desire to stay there. Visited once while my son was on a Pirate Adventure. I was NOT impressed (except with the Christmas Tree and the Gingerbread House). There was a wedding party getting ready and they and their guests were all over the lobby area and the CMs allowed them to cut in front of others at consierge and gift shop, etc. It just all seemed very stuffy/uppity attitude. I would much prefer Polynesian (had a wonderful stay there in 2013) or Contemporary.

I got The Grand Floridian. Dh and I stayed there once for a big anniversary. It was nice but I felt out of place there. We still go to the rests. there if we can though. We love Citricos.

I got Grand Floridian too. Eh… we go there a lot, and it's pretty but it's out of our budget. I'm guessing that the only WDW owned resorts are AKL and GF. WL, BC and Poly are my favorite.

It gave me Grand Floridian - I'd much rather stay at Polynesian any day. Also even if you answered that you don't have kids - lots of the following questions still were catered to people with kids

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter