Did this quiz get your hotel right?

I was just thinking about this quiz and had some friends ask me over the weekend about the deluxe Epcot resorts. I have only been inside the Beach resort, but I was impressed.

Which of the 3 Epcot resorts (Not swan and dolphin, stayed there many times free on pints) is a strong favorite, or are they all equally good?

They are all first timers and going with a 10 year old daughter. I told them Animal Kingdom for half their stay and the Polynesian or an Epcot resort for the other time.

What's the vibe at the Yacht verses Beach Club verses Boardwalk?

Result: The Grand Floridian Resort
Staying at the Grand Floridian, you'll be fully engaged in all things Disney throughout your vacation. It's big, beautiful and festive, and there are plenty of on site activities for all ages. The newly revamped kids club at the Polynesian next door takes potty-trained 3 year olds.

Yep my very first resort I ever stayed in as an adult.

I got The Grand Floridian Resort, not really our style either. I would take the Beach Club or any of the other monorail resorts over GF.

I got AKL, my fav....and I just got done singing the praises of AKL on another thread!

Staying at Four Seasons in 2 weeks though!

Got the Grand Floridian and while it may be the top of the line Disney resort its just not my style,I would stay there but I prefer the Wilderness lodge,AKL,Y&B Club or Port Orleans.

I got GF! That's cool is beautiful. We just bought DVC at AKV and hope to split our time between both :)

I got the Grand Floridian. Interestingly we are now DVC members at the VGF. Love the GF, but we also love the Wilderness Lodge as well.

I got AoA. I guess the results aren't limited to just deluxe resorts. Always stay at WL/VWL and answered the questions as such.

"Result: The Art of Animation
You love Disney World so much that you should skip the deluxe resorts and book yourself at the Art of Animation where you can be immersed in Disney your entire vacation. Enjoy Lion King, Cars, Little Mermaid, and Finding Nemo themed rooms, incredible pools, and a solid food court style restaurant."

But is AoA a deluxe?
Because they only included deluxe hotels in their results.

I got the Waldorf Astoria, too. They say it is "on site" even though it isn't "official," but the Waldorf doesn't come with the 60-day FP+ privileges, does it? We're staying at CSR for our upcoming trip.

I got Art of Animation. I have no intention of ever staying there - I'm a Pop girl :thumbsup2

I got the Grand Floridian. We have never stayed there, would like to someday stay in the Villas though. However I was really hoping I would get my favorite Beach Club.

I got Luxe something, not sure why, it says for people that want a nice place to stay. Totally not us, I'm at the park, and when I get back we sleep, and then repeat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter