Did this quiz get your hotel right?

GF - guess if you say you'll stay off property and indicate a degree of pampering you'll get FS or WA but if stay on property is selected you'll get GF and a zoo activity you'll get AK. Can't figure out if you can even get the rest.

I got the Grand Floridian! Which is accurate. If I could move to the RPC, I would.

I got GF. Never stayed there before. Dis visit the resort and our son did their pirate adventure.

I didn't read all the replies, but I glanced and saw a lot of GF's, which is what I got too. Interesting because it's the only deluxe we haven't stayed at yet. We love Poly and BC. Plan to try RPC one day when the price is right....

Four Seasons...sounds about right if we only went for a short trip. With three kids we are a house rental all the way for long trips, but when I pay a lot of money for a place to stay I expect it to be top notch in both amenities and service and I know Four Seasons would deliver with everything!

Hello! I also got the Grand Floridan which I've always been intrigued by. I love the CR though!

Hello! I also got the Grand Floridan which I've always been intrigued by. I love the CR though!

I think this website is secretly run by WDW, and their subliminally trying to get us all to see how great it is so that we can spend the extra $$ to stay there...LoL

I personally Love AKL/V Which I stated earlier that I got on my nd try, just by changing 2 answers on the questionnare.

The Grand Floridian Resort
We actually were thinking of renting a villa at the GF the enxt time we go to WDW.
But there does not seem to have a lot of draw space for 4 people in a studio villa
Where would you store all your clothes in a GF villa studio ?

I think everyone else's response is making me want to try the Poly next. I have eaten a lot at WL, but I don't think I would want to stay there unless it was Christmas. I hope to see the new Poly rooms on our next trip. I have been told they are the biggest throughout the resort. I bet the new water-front villas will be AMAZING. I would definitely want to try those when they open. Never set foot in the Contemporary. I will set that right in a few weeks when I hope we get into California Grill.

Got the Grand Floridian, also! Have never stayed here, but would love to if/when I win the lottery :flower:

We got The Grand Floridian - although it is a deluxe, it has never appealed to me. We LOVE our home POFQ.
I agree with Mickeysimba - maybe if it came with a coupon I'd consider trying it:rotfl2:

Got the same result and feel about the same..............although I consider our home resort the Wilderness Lodge.

Doug :goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter