• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did this quiz get your hotel right?

That's actually my favorite. I think it is so underrated, and such a bargain for what you get.

I got the Four Seasons. Too bad the quiz doesn't come with a coupon.

We got The Grand Floridian - although it is a deluxe, it has never appealed to me. We LOVE our home POFQ.
I agree with Mickeysimba - maybe if it came with a coupon I'd consider trying it:rotfl2:

I got the Four Seasons... My favorite resorts are the AKL and Polynesian. Not sure about the Four Seasons.

I got the Waldorf too. But I've never had any desire to stay off site. We do like some of the deluxe, but the Waldorf was never on our radar.

I got AKL I do want to stay there but it's not next on the list it's in line behind CR, AOA, Poly, POFQ, & CBR..... Not in that particular order lol

I got AKL, which I'd probably like, but still think I'd choose FW over it. I have yet to pay for more than a value though, so not sure. :rotfl:

I got AKL too.

I kind of figured that's where I was going to end up since I picked zoo when it asked what I like to do with my children. The zoo is five minutes from my house and we have annual passes so we go a lot, but it's not somewhere I want to go on vacation.

So I did the quiz again and changed zoo to shopping and now I'm at the Four Seasons. :hyper:

got the grand floridian...not sure its our style. We're headed for the Contemp!

I got AKL??? That was surprising based on how I answered. I expected a monorail resort.

I got the Four Seasons which is def. my style but I haven't had a chance to stay there. I like to be in all of the action though and that would put a damper on that.

The Ritz Grand Lakes...I don't think so. I said I want the Disney immersion. Hmmm...not sure about the accuracy of this test!

The Ritz Grand Lakes...I don't think so. I said I want the Disney immersion. Hmmm...not sure about the accuracy of this test!

Same. Twenty minutes from the park is not what I would consider my ideal Disney vacation resort. We are a AKL family, without a doubt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter