Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope I do this right because I'm not able to pull up your photobucket designs. Can you help me with the following?
Mickey head with making magical memories 2013 with the names Gaamaw, Pop, Mick, Todd, Jenn, Avery, Cameron, Kerri, Kaelin, Tylor
Pirates league invitation for a boy (Cameron) Saturday August 10th at 3pm
Pirates league invitation for a girl (Avery) with Minnie if possible the same time.
All of your designs are awesome! Thank you in advance!

I have enjoyed looking at your many designs. Your work is awesome. May I please have the following designs.

daddy epcot balloons.png (Epcot instead of Daddy)
ashton epcot balloons.png (Epcot instead of Ashton)
donald brother epcot balloons.png (Epcot instead of brother)
epcot balloons_dad.png (Epcot instead of dad)
epcot ballons_barnett.png (Epcot under the image)
Disney Group 2_samples.png (Disney World above the image and 2013 below the image)
2013 mickey head.png
MULogoName3_jillian_zps3b56bd70.png?t=1373665826 (no personalization)

Thank you very much!!!!
Cary

I so love your designs! I just found this thread today! You are soooo talented! I did find some of your designs that will work for us also, but I would love to have:

X-mas 2013 Mickey- Tony, Jennifer and Madison
Tinker and rupunzel- Madison
Different ones that just say madison I would love!

are names Madison and Jennifer just with Disney Font (with the ears on the letter and red and black)- found one for Tony already.

Thank you sooo much for your time!

MarnieB I love your DISigns! We are taking a family trip to Walt Disney World in October 2013, would love to have some DISigns made for the family if you have time. :goodvibes

Character Name Fills (with Walt Disney World 2013 on bottom):
Papa T: Pirates of the Caribbean (like your Pirate Jack fill is great)
Princess: Snow White (like the Jasmine fill I saw of yours, but Snow White :) )
Nana: Pocahontas (same, like Jasmine but Pocohantas)
Pop Pop: Any clip art you can find with Frontierland? If possible! :)
Tae: Just like your wazowski_mike.png name fill would be great :)
Kye: Mickey Skeleton? LOL, if possible? If not just Mickey Mouse ;)

I'm going to try to do most of these on darker t-shirts for the guys. Most of your name fills look like they could be both for lighter and darker t-shirts, which I love!! Thanks so much!

I think your "Drinking Around the World" DISign for Epcot is great. Do you plan to revise it for 2013? :goodvibes

Thank you in advance, and thanks for all you do!! :yay:

This one? This is a donatalie redo and was already in the other disigners redos underneath donatalie folder.....:thumbsup2

I love your work!!!!!

Can I please have this exact name filler but instead of Nana have the name "Makena" ? And replace "Walt Disney World 2013" with "Just Around The Riverbend" ?

I don't need it by a specific date, so take your time :thumbsup2

Oh my goodness, MarnieMouse!!! Thank you SO VERY MUCH!! :goodvibes

:lovestruc:worship::lovestruc:worship:

The name fills are even better than I had imagined they could be! I sincerely appreciate you taking time out of your day to do these for me, they are just amazing! My whole family thanks you!! :banana:

Hi Marne! I wanted to request a few things, if it's not too much trouble.

1. The mickey head with Making Magical Memories 2013 with..........
Grammie, Poppie, Dennis, Bridget, Jimmy, Gabrielle, Clare, Phillip, Katie,
Charlie
2. Bo Peep name fill with "Grammie"
3. Buzz Lightyear fill with "Poppie"

I love all your designs. You got some talent..

I have a few request for our upcoming trip.

Name fillers with "Walt Disney World 2013" on the bottom

"Madison" Rapunzel style
"Isabella" Cinderella style

Invites made out to both Isabella & Madison
BBB Sept 4th @ 9:30am
Akershus Sept 5th @ 9:35am

Mickey face with "Making Magical Memories 2013" with Mommy, Daddy, Isabella & Madison

Can I also have an invitation to Disney from all the princess stating that they heard they were coming and cant wait to meet them.

Thank you so much..my girls are so excited about this trip and this is just icing on top of the cake..

Hi Marne,

Could you please make these for me?

Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue - Aaron, Evan, Ian, Nanny, Fa Fa, Tasha, and one for Jeff
This is the disign -HoopDeeDooRevue_allison_zps4242de3b

Sorceror Mickey name fill with border- Aaron, Evan, Ian, Nanny, Fa Fa, Tasha, and one for Jeff
This is the disign- SorcerMickeyfill_robert_zpsde659437

Thumper Name fill - Carol
This is the disign-ThumperFIll_jessica_zps372bdca8

m&m christmasfill_emma - Aaron, Evan, Ian, Nanny, Fa Fa, Tasha, and one for Jeff

Thanks ever so much
Hugs
Lois (Nanny 3):)

I really hope I do this right because I'm not able to pull up your photobucket designs. Can you help me with the following?
Mickey head with making magical memories 2013 with the names Gaamaw, Pop, Mick, Todd, Jenn, Avery, Cameron, Kerri, Kaelin, Tylor
Pirates league invitation for a boy (Cameron) Saturday August 10th at 3pm
Pirates league invitation for a girl (Avery) with Minnie if possible the same time.
All of your designs are awesome! Thank you in advance!

These are shadowwryter redos..........:thumbsup2

You disigned the Mickey head with the Santa had with name personalization for me and I am hoping I can ask for four more pleas with the names Tony, Sarah, Norman and Debbie ?

thank you

Thanks ever so much for the wonderful disigns.:cool1: I appreciate the time you devote to all of us who request from you.

I'll be back :)

Hugs
Lois:dance3:

pirate: I hope I'm asking this right! I'm new at this sorry please tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

I would like the pirate mickey with the crossing swords with name fill for Clifford, Brenton And Dalton. Same as mickey but Minnie this time with Hollie, Samantha. I would like to put something on the back or the sleeve as well if you have any other ideas please send them along as well. pirate: Thanks

I will be going to Walt Disney World
My wear date are DEC. 20th- Jan 10th.... So no year please, Thanks your all your amazing work you do! Hollie And family

Hi Marne
You did a Despicable Me name fill (jaybird) and I would like to also use on a T-shirt. Is there anything you need to do so I can use it for the shirt? ( I know this may be a foolish question but have never tackled transfers before)
also, in your photo bucket are 2 other Despicable Me disigns that I would like to put on a shirt. So I have same question for those. Thanks for your help and the disigns. We leave for vacation August 1st.

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...e Fills/DMminion_jaybird_zpsa73818eb.png.html

Thank you so much for my designs! Is there any way to remove the border on the Mickey head with our names? I want to put it on a button and it isn't fitting right with it. If not, no biggie. I appreciate you making these!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter