Did anyone else have trouble?

Disney Doll

DIS Security Matron
Did anyone else have trouble getting through to member services today??? DH had made surprise plans for us to go in December, but we've decided to go in October instead.Every time I tried to get through to MS, I got a very weird sound, which DH said meant that all circuits were busy.

Yes, I tried several times in the morning, a few in the afternoon, and once in the evening after hours. I got the same strange sound each time. My punishment for forgetting to call Monday.

I'm calling the regular number collect tomorrow if the 800 number does not work again. Think they'll accept charges? Naaaaaaaa

Would one of our DISers on vacation or living nearby stop by and make sure they paid the phone bill for the 800 number? Thanks.

I tried and tried to no avail to get MS via their 800 number... I was able to contact them thru their 407 number in the afternoon (only after several tries)

They were aware of the problem, and said it had been called in.... :::::Shrug:::::

The toll-free number was down all day and the toll number, while operable, stayed busy most of the day.

I finally got thru on the toll number around 4:30 and got a message that said, "Due to technical difficulties, their office would be closing early for the day."

I went ahead and emailed my reservation request, and received a confirmation around 4:00, or so.

If it's still down today, you could try email, or others reported yesterday that they faxed in their requests and received responses, also.

Good Luck!

Thanks guys!!!At least I don't feel like they were trying to tell only me something!!!!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter