Diamond Horseshoe vs Tony's Town Square

Which restaurant would you choose?

• The Diamond Horseshoe

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Tony's Town Square

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Or you could book both -- Tony's first, then Diamond Horseshoe so you can actually eat. There's always that option ;)

Lol. Nicely played.

My DW got the Diamond Horeshoe she wanted. A happy wife makes for a happy husband :D. Plus she was kind enough to book a reservation for us for Jiko this trip, so it’s hard for me to complain.

Or you could book both -- Tony's first, then Diamond Horseshoe so you can actually eat. There's always that option ;)

Agh! That sounds like a lot of wasted money from what I'm reading of reviews.
:laughing:

Lol. Nicely played.

My DW got the Diamond Horeshoe she wanted. A happy wife makes for a happy husband :D. Plus she was kind enough to book a reservation for us for Jiko this trip, so it’s hard for me to complain.

I'm still hoping for a BOG! I'll happily give up Diamond Horseshoe for BOG! But yes, I'm glad we came to an agreement (with the help of our nice Disboards friends). :love2:

I've heard from people I follow on periscope that Tony's has revamped its menu in the last few months and is much better than it has been.

I've heard from people I follow on periscope that Tony's has revamped its menu in the last few months and is much better than it has been.

I have had some decent experiences there (one fairly good, circa 2013) but I want proof before trying it again. It'd be nice if the restaurant at the front of one of the (if not THE) most popular theme parks in the entire world was decent!

Glad you got Diamond Horseshoe. I love the BBQ, but to be honest, it would have been worth the price for Just the dessert! It was delicious. We ate here July 3 and are looking forward to going back. Have a great time!

Ha ha! Yes, I can hardly believe it but we were FINALLY able to snag a BOG ADR for the day and time we wanted. YAY!! Diamond Horseshoe will have to wait till next year...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!