Deposit/Cancellation Policy Question

Bobo912

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking about booking a cruise in December and was reading the cancellation policy. Terms & Conditions list the following fees for cancellation.

45 days or more Deposit amount per Guest for Categories 1 through 3
· 74-45 days Deposit amount per Guest for Categories 4 through 12
· 44-8 days 50% of vacation price per Guest
· 7 days or less No refund

When I priced the cruise for two of us, the deposit was $200. My question is, for category 4 - 12 (the second line above) does that mean that the cancellation fee would be $400? I won't book unless I'm as sure as I can be that we will be going, but you never know.

What it means is that if you cancel less than 74 days before the cruise (which is when the final payment is due) then yes you would lose the $400 deposit but if you cancelled before this date then you would get it all back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter