Demographics - Curious about DISers

18 Y/O single college student/TDS CM, I've been to WDW 6 times (#7 coming on 1/1/03), and I usually go w/ my family.

I'm 36 and my DBF is 52. I have one DS who's 16, he has three DS's 19, 16 and 12. I'm the Disney nut and have been to WDW once as a teenager and then almost every year with my DS from the time he was 2 til he turned 14. He's not interested in WDW at the moment but I'm hoping that in a few years he'll change his mind. DBF went once before I "dragged" him to Disney in April. He had such a great time that he agreed to go again in September. Too bad we didn't purchase AP's but oh well. We now have a cruise booked too! I'm glad to see that there are so many other adults who go to WDW without kids.

cdnmickeylover

I am 28 and DH turned 30 in June. We have 2 kids - DS is 6 and DD is 5. I went to WDW once as a senior in college with my family - the last family trip before my marriage. DH didn't go until our first family trip in 2000 - he groused about it before getting there, but now he's hooked. He doesn't want to go anywhere else on vacation! We did Star Wars Weekends without the kids, but every other trip has been with the kids. This December we are bringing the in-laws for their first trip ever.

30-Something, married, DINK. We honeymooned at WDW and since then have been returning home at least once a year and visiting DLR every other year. We've also been to TDLR and DLPR. I'm the Disney fan. DH just comes along for the ride.

DH and I are on the downhill side between 50 and 60. We are DVC members, so we take our grown children or friends with us to WDW as least once a year and sometimes go with just the two of us. It is our comfort spot to vacation. We especially enjoy taking first timers along. It is so much fun to see DISNEY through new eyes sometimes!
chase.gif

DW and I are in our late 40's. We've been to WDW about 25 times since the late 70's so that's a once per year average. We've both been to DL several times too.

NOW YOU YOUNGSTERS GET OFF OUR DARNED LAWN. AND TURN DOWN THAT INFERNAL MUSIC.:jester:

I'm 23 and engaged. I usually go to WDW with one of my close friends or with my family. :)

DH and I in late 30's have three kids 6 year old twin DD's and 11 year old DD. Been to Disney 18 times...As a family about once a year, though not this year :(

I'm 42 and my DH is 43, we have one DD and she is 13. We have been married 15 years this coming December and we went to WDW on our Honeymoon. We took our DD for her first WDW visit in 1994 and she has been to either WDW or Disneyland every year since. Don't get me wrong, we have gone on non-Disney vacations too.

I'm 23 and DH is 25. Married for 2 years. We don't have any kids yet, but we do have two dogs...:)...Maggie, our 3 year old Yorkie and Milo, our 1 year old Corgi.

Late 20s... single and intend to remain so for a few more years... Ok, so I want the kids, but don't want the wife. LOL... ;)

We are early 40's, DS is 25, DD is 22.

DH and I are high school sweethearts, married 26 years (right out of high school!) We went to school in Florida, attended grad night at WDW & one of our first dates was at MK. Spent part of our honeymoon there.

We've been many times...mostly day trips with our kids when we lived in FL. After moving to VT our trips tapered off. Whenever we managed to get there, it was always family reunion type events.

Now that we are empty nesters, we are going more often. It's kind of like that V-8 commercial.......whenever we go someplace else, we always say...."we could have gone to Disney World!"

My DH pretends to tolerate my obsession, but he harbors a secret love for WDW that he only admits to me.

DH and I are 23 (does that count as mid 20s?), no human kids, but two very sweet Pugs! He and I each took one family trip when we were kids, and this December will be our 4th trip together.

I am 30, my DH is 29. We have two DD's (2 and 6).

My first trip to WDW was when I was nine. The next was my honeymoon, which was my husband's first trip. We loved it, but didn't go back until DD #2 was 10 months and DD#1 was 4. We have now been back four times since and we are going again for Halloween.

I guess we have caught the bug.

I am 36, dw is 29. We have two 3 year olds. We try to get to wdw 3 times every 2 years. once with the kids and twice alone.

I'm 40ish (I like saying that even if I don't know exactly what "ish" means) and DH is at that big 50. ;) We have a 9 year old son who loves Disney as much as me while DH can take it or leave it. :( Oh well, I intend to be a girl at heart forever. :D

I've been to WDW a dozen times and just recently, DL once!

I'm 58, Lady M is 55, Vince 24 and Natalie 21. Family has been to DL once, in '92 and WDW once, in '99. I have been to DL 3 additional times solo and WDW 8 additional times solo. I love it, Lady M likes it, the kids enjoyed it and were glad they went.

Im 41 yrs old as is my wife. We have been married for 21 yrs and have 3 kids son who is 17 and two daughter whoe are 10, 6 yrs old. Also have a dog(WestHighland White terrier) who is 5 yrs old. We have been going to wdw every other year for along time.

I am 30, turning 31 during our trip this year, and my husband is also 30. We have a 3.5 year old daughter.

My first trip to Disney was in 2000. We didn't have a honeymoon and when we had some excess funds after purchasing our home, my husband decided we should take a trip to the World to celebrate 10 years together. He'd been twice as a teenager and was bubbling with excitement at the prospect of showing WDW off to DD and I. I wasn't exactly excited (famous last words! ), but it didn't take long before I was bitten by the Disney bug. We're finally heading back for 11 days in late November, and we've tentatively planned to return next year in early November (love those AP's!). My mom has a conference in Orlando next April, and I'm hoping DD and I will be able to tag along. I'd love to show the World to her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter