Delta Flight Changes....

Tinkim said:
You said to call and make sure they know we had a connection but just wondering who I would call and when? Should I call Delta the day of the flight and make sure they have it noted in their computer? Thanks. Like I said earlier, I am going to try not to stress too much because I have a feeling they will change them on me and lots of other people again. :rolleyes:

you can usually call within 24 hours of your take off :moped: and I would call delta, all they can say is "you need to call your airport" but I believe they should give you a confirmation number and on that paper there is a number that tells you that you can call within so many hours just to check your reservation.... btw, on that same flight to PA I took, my flight was 6:30am and they called me at 8:00pm the night before to tell me my flight had been canceled because they can't find enough employees for my flight, i was like again "heart beating" but then they called back at 8:30 to say they had found another flight for me. Very scared, as I was going to PA to get married. Then on the way home, the little airport felt everyone up but my husband and I, before we got on the plane and that's why we were 40 minutes late for our connecting flight. I wouldn't worry because I went to Universal with my mother and when we went to check in, they explained to us that our Airline (i think is was something like concord) was no longer servicing HELLO?!?! So standing there at the desk they searched for 45 minutes to find us something to get us there and sure enough, we got a flight in and everything was great. I believe it was Delta we used that time. They tried to tell us they could get us landed at a near by airport and we could drive for 5 hours to Universal and my mom said "I DONT THINK SO!" and then they found us those seats.

I'm planning on using southwest for the first time this trip, mostly because they are nonstop flights and im praying i can get a good deal later on...

Jaime

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter