Delay in getting resale contract into system

Lucia_27

Mouseketeer
I finally spoke with someone in Member Administration about transferring my resale contract. Thank goodness I finally spoke to someone who was able to look at the file and tell me what was going on! She told me that nothing had been done because the sellers had not signed a Quit Claim deed to DVC to refuse the OKW 2042 to 2057 extension! Why in the world did it take so long for this to get noticed! If I hadn't called, would they even have looked into it to tell me???

She told me that she would transfer the contract and have me, as the new owner, sign the form (the quickest method to getting access to my points). Hopefully I will be in the system and ready to go by Thursday.

I am so ready for this to be done....:headache:

Update: a very kind employee at Member Admin got my contract loaded, membership number and my points into the system today! But, when I called to get my activation code, it won't be available until tomorrow. So I'm still waiting....

It never hurts to give a call to check the status of your contract. Do the same when your contract finally gets to Disney. Give them four days and then call every day to check to see if your points are in the system.
Stephen

I am so sorry. That is horrible. I thought that stuff was taken care of with the Title company. I hope it is in today!

I finally spoke with someone in Member Administration about transferring my resale contract. Thank goodness I finally spoke to someone who was able to look at the file and tell me what was going on! She told me that nothing had been done because the sellers had not signed a Quit Claim deed to DVC to refuse the OKW 2042 to 2057 extension! Why in the world did it take so long for this to get noticed! If I hadn't called, would they even have looked into it to tell me???

She told me that she would transfer the contract and have me, as the new owner, sign the form (the quickest method to getting access to my points). Hopefully I will be in the system and ready to go by Thursday.

I am so ready for this to be done....:headache:

Update: a very kind employee at Member Admin got my contract loaded, membership number and my points into the system today! But, when I called to get my activation code, it won't be available until tomorrow. So I'm still waiting....

If there is one thing that I have learned is that if you want something done, you need to do it yourself.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!