Declining Magicbands

I have another issue with my magicbands now. After we got new AP cards (ours had old dates) it seems a couple of magicbands were deleted from my profile. If I try to re-add them it says they are already linked to another profile. Same thing happened to my wife. Guess it is off to guesr services at some point.

I'm not positive but I believe once they've been deleted they cannot be put back. Strange that was done when you got the AP cards. :(

I'm not positive but I believe once they've been deleted they cannot be put back. Strange that was done when you got the AP cards. :(
That would be unfortunate and I would hope Disney would compensate us. One is my Figment band :-(

ETA: Interestingly while it does not show up in my list of bands and it did not work at BLT, the Figment one unlocks our door at Riviera…..

Last edited:
That would be unfortunate and I would hope Disney would compensate us. One is my Figment band :-(

ETA: Interestingly while it does not show up in my list of bands and it did not work at BLT, the Figment one unlocks our door at Riviera…..

Then it must still be there and not actually deleted/removed. I've had online display issues in the past although I thought that Disney had fixed that problem. If that's true then it probably was just an issue at BLT where you would have needed to take it to the front desk for them to make it work on your room door there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter