December 30, 2006 Magic New Year's

Welcome pixiedust: Laurie

I recently booked our cruise as well. It seems like a small Dis group - but I know that some folks might be on the 4 night thread or just haven't found their way here yet.

I'm soo jealous of the Southern Caribbean - I sure hope Disney repeats that one in 2008. I hope your trip was wonderful

Thank you for the welcome!

DH and I had a great time on the 11 night Wonder cruise!! We were lucky enough to have our first vacation without kids in over 6 years!

This time we are bringing the three kids, my parents and my 90 year-old grandmother! :thumbsup2

What are the ages of the kids on the this cruise??

Q's My Princess said:
Thank you for the welcome!

DH and I had a great time on the 11 night Wonder cruise!! We were lucky enough to have our first vacation without kids in over 6 years!

This time we are bringing the three kids, my parents and my 90 year-old grandmother! :thumbsup2

What are the ages of the kids on the this cruise??

33 and 39 :rotfl2: !!!

No kids here, just us...Hey, were the 11 nighter as empty as I have heard? That would have been so nice!

two-foxes said:
33 and 39 :rotfl2: !!!

No kids here, just us...Hey, were the 11 nighter as empty as I have heard? That would have been so nice!
Maybe empty of kids! But, certainly not empty of adults! It was a fabulous cruise. There were over 300 disers onboard and between Captain Henry, Brent (CD) and Tom McAlpin, they definately knew we were there!! We had so many "Wonder"ful activities and meets. Would do it again in a heartbeat! :love:

Laurie,

My daughter Delaney is 7 and will be in the 5-7 year old group, Jack (4) and Max (3) will be slugging it out in the 3-4 year old group.

How did everyone do with their Palo ressies? I actually woke up at 2:00 CST and propped my eyelids open with toothpicks...but got most of what we wanted.

Su

Great!
So we have three girls in the 5-7 age group:

Delany
Quincy (mine!)
and Amy's daughter!

I will start telling Quincy that she will be meeting two friends on the cruise!

Hopefully all 11 kids aren't yours...otherwise, you definately get the "Mother of the Year" award....

Ha, Ha! No. I don't personally have 11 kids. I am traveling with a family reunion group which consists of 11 kids.

I have two kids, and unfortunately, they aren't even going on this cruise. My son, age 21, attends a college that operates on trimesters, and he starts winter term the day after New Year's Day. My daughter, age 23, is working and can't take the time off.

I think I read in one of the boards that they just move the formal night to correspond with New Year's Eve and not necessarily have a second formal night. But - our previous Disney cruises have not been around any major holidays, so take this posting with a grain of sand (preferably Castaway Cay sand!)

We have sailed on NYE in the past and they have always moved the formal night to NYE and then had 2 semi formal nights. It sounds like this group has quite a few kids in the 5-7 group.

Ami

Hi everybody,

you may have seen my mom on here somewhere, cantsitstill. I am the 12 year old :thumbsup2 I love to go on the disneycruise and I cant wait to go again!
It is so fun! Hope to here from any other kid going aboard this cruise, :cool1:

Austin pirate:

just bumping back up! Looks like the real world has us all busy again! Just two more months and some change until we are celebrating 2008 on the Magic!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter