December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I'm using a mobile phone. Maybe that has something to do with it???? I'm not using the app.

Yeah same here i cant search either. Oh well

I cleared history and cookies.

I will try later

I am able to search but getting this error as well
We were unable to check for available tables at this time.
A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later.

I am getting the same message even after clearing my history, cookies, etc. and I have even tried using a different browser. Very frustrating!

I get the "can not search at this time" on my computer, but on my phone it tells me I need to call (407)WDW-DINE. Wonder why..

I get the "can not search at this time" on my computer, but on my phone it tells me I need to call (407)WDW-DINE. Wonder why..

I was getting this as well yesterday and today. I was searching just specific restaurants and got that, but if I searched the whole park, I was getting results. Don't know why.

I was getting this as well yesterday and today. I was searching just specific restaurants and got that, but if I searched the whole park, I was getting results. Don't know why.

^Ditto. I should have specified. While searching a whole park I get results, but a specific restaurant I get "We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later."

I'm going to cancel a BOG on Sunday 12/15 for 4 at 5:20 and a 'Ohana on Friday 12/13 for 4 at 6:00

I'm willing to coordinate, PM me.

ETA: right now I have 2 people I'm trying to coordinate with. If this changes, I'll post a new update.

Wish us all luck!!

I'm going to cancel a BOG on Sunday 12/15 for 4 at 5:20 and a 'Ohana on Friday 12/13 for 4 at 6:00

I'm willing to coordinate, PM me.

ETA: right now I have 2 people I'm trying to coordinate with. If this changes, I'll post a new update.

Wish us all luck!!

Both reservations were scooped up by the people I coordinated with. So happy to see this system working.:cheer2::cheer2:

Just cancelled Ohana 12/7 at 9:40 for 4 people. Not able to give advanced notice.

nardoneje said:

You would get this message if you were searching for a reservation that requires a credit card I.e. bog or crt

Yea, I ended up calling and the CM said that on your phone it will tell you to call for those reservations since your phone/tablet doesn't know your DDP info, but should still tell you if times are available. Thanks!

Not sure if this is allowed and if not, i apologies!

Some how i either cancelled or didnt save my Chef Mickey reservation for our December Trip. So now I am looking for Chef Mickeys Friday Decemeber 13th for around 4pm cause we have a sleigh ride booked for 630. If anyone needs to cancel, let me know! Thanks sooooo much!

Nicole

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter