December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

chris1013 said:
You would get this message if you were searching for a reservation that requires a credit card I.e. bog or crt

All reservations require a credit card now

Every reservation I've made since June has asked for a credit card.

That's because they're restaurants that require a credit card :) The other restaurants won't ask for your credit card info until October 31st. I didn't need to give my credit card info for Via Napoli :)

Not until October 31st :)

Really, because when I started doing my ADR's 2 weeks ago it made me do a CC guarantee for all of them.

Having said that, I think the poster replying to me was referring to CRT/BOG/TTDP etc needing to either be prepaid with a CC or guaranteed with your DDP (which is what I did for the CRT reservation I do have). At least that is the way I interpreted it.

there's a crystal palace for wednesday dec 4th at 820am for 6 people available.

Not sure if this is allowed and if not, i apologies!

Some how i either cancelled or didnt save my Chef Mickey reservation for our December Trip. So now I am looking for Chef Mickeys Friday Decemeber 13th for around 4pm cause we have a sleigh ride booked for 630. If anyone needs to cancel, let me know! Thanks sooooo much!

Nicole

It is not allowed and will be deleted by a mod eventually. Just subscribe here and keep checking. Good luck!

Really, because when I started doing my ADR's 2 weeks ago it made me do a CC guarantee for all of them. Having said that, I think the poster replying to me was referring to CRT/BOG/TTDP etc needing to either be prepaid with a CC or guaranteed with your DDP (which is what I did for the CRT reservation I do have). At least that is the way I interpreted it.
Didn't do this for me... No credit card required unless it was the ones that always required it. Have been adjusting my ADRs for weeks now for my December trip

I don't know how some people can search and others can't. I can't do anything on my home computer, work, or phone

I don't know how some people can search and others can't. I can't do anything on my home computer, work, or phone

are you searching by specific restaurant or by the whole park? If you do specific restaurant, it won't work. Do it by the whole park instead

I'm almost wondering if they're blocking certain dates on the web so you have to call. If I search via a specific restaurant in my time window (12/24-31) it will give me an error, but if I jump to January 15 it will show me available tables.

I'm almost wondering if they're blocking certain dates on the web so you have to call. If I search via a specific restaurant in my time window (12/24-31) it will give me an error, but if I jump to January 15 it will show me available tables.

Dec 24-31 is the busiest time of year for Disney...Dec 15th is much slower season

not sure what you are looking for ...I'm sure the most popular are gone but there are tons of dinner reservations showing up

Just canceled 1900 Park Fare
12/16 8:40 am for 3

Just wanted to say if you are looking for something special don't give up. I just now got dinner at CRT for 12/15. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!

I just released an Akersus Princess Breakfast on 12/1 at 8:25am to pickup on 10min earlier. Hope this helps someone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter