December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have the following to cancel: 12/26 Be Our Guest at 5:10 PM for 3 12/31 Liberty Tree Tavern at 5:25 for 4 12/31 Tony's at 7:00 for 3 I am leaving in 2 days and will be busy tonight and tomorrow so I will cancel all of these in around 5 hours if nobody wants to coordinate.

Just cancelled them

Unfortunately I got into a pretty bad car accident and can no longer hit up Disney for New Year's :( Therefore, I've got Raglan Road for 2 at 7:15 on the 31st I need to let go of. PM me to coordinate. I will cancel this tonight at 9pm EST if I don't hear from anyone.

Unfortunately I got into a pretty bad car accident and can no longer hit up Disney for New Year's :( Therefore, I've got Raglan Road for 2 at 7:15 on the 31st I need to let go of. PM me to coordinate. I will cancel this tonight at 9pm EST if I don't hear from anyone.
Oh no! I hope you're OK!

We are doing a last minute trip - so if anyone has any cancellations 12/30, 12/31 or 1/1, I'm posting so I can get updates. Thanks!!

Just canceled.....
Chef Mickey...Monday...Dec 30 6:50 pm...for 9 people! (Merry Christmas to somebody!)

Tusker House..Weds...Jan. 1 8:15 am for 3 people

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!