December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Ugh- they do show up instantly usually. Both of the CRT's I cancelled the Disers were immediately able to snag them. Neither you, nor the person who tried to claim the other 1900 Park Fare ADR earlier today got them. Either there are a bunch of people sitting at their computers trying to grab ADRs today and you were both unlucky enough to have someone snag it before you could, or maybe their system is having issues. So sorry you didn't get it! :(

Ugh- they do show up instantly usually. Both of the CRT's I cancelled the Disers were immediately able to snag them. Neither you, nor the person who tried to claim the other 1900 Park Fare ADR earlier today got them. Either there are a bunch of people sitting at their computers trying to grab ADRs today and you were both unlucky enough to have someone snag it before you could, or maybe their system is having issues. So sorry you didn't get it! :(

That's ok, thanks for trying!

Cancelled our December trip (don't feel sorry for us- we just got back Sunday night- we moved to October, but held the December trip because there was a chance we would have to cancel October). I have the following ADRs to cancel. All are for 3 people which in my experience means they should pull up if you are trying to book for 4 people. If anyone wants to coordinate a time to try to pick any of them up, PM me. Whoever PMs first for each is the person I will try to coordinate with.

Sunday Dec. 1: 50's Prime Time 6:30 p.m.
Monday Dec 2: Biergarten 12:15 p.m.
Tues Dec. 3: Crystal Palace 12:10 p.m.
Weds Dec. 4: Crystal Palace 12:00 p.m.
1900 Park Fare 7:10 p.m.
Thurs Dec. 5 Akershus 12:30 p.m.
Friday Dec. 6 CRT 1:25 p.m.
Sat. Dec. 7 Tusker House 12:35 p.m.
1900 Park Fare 6:50 p.m.

Are any of these still available? I am particularly interested in the third.

Help! Help! I need to know how to cancel an ADR. My DH and I are booked for 9:15 on October 30, 2013 at Cat Cora's Kouzzina. Somehow I managed to rebook us for 6:50 same evening. How do I cancel that original booking? Any help will be appreciated. I apologize to whomever I'm piggy backing on. I'm still new at some of the features of the system. Funny, my DH is a retired Computer Professor, you'd think I'd know better. I hope everyone has a magical day (or night).
Debbidowright

Are any of these still available? I am particularly interested in the third.

The ones that are still available are:

The ones that are still available are:

Thank you but I am all set with all of these. I have been trying for a while for a specific few.
Thanks again for trying.

Yes it is. Would you like to schedule a time? I'm on line now.

Can you hold off till tomorrow? My mom is paying for the family trip and so I need to make sure she wants to change a few things to make your ressie work. She is already in bed for the night but I can call her tomorrow to check.

Help! Help! I need to know how to cancel an ADR. My DH and I are booked for 9:15 on October 30, 2013 at Cat Cora's Kouzzina. Somehow I managed to rebook us for 6:50 same evening. How do I cancel that original booking? Any help will be appreciated. I apologize to whomever I'm piggy backing on. I'm still new at some of the features of the system. Funny, my DH is a retired Computer Professor, you'd think I'd know better. I hope everyone has a magical day (or night).
Debbidowright

Go to where to says, "My Disney Experience." On the drop down menu it says, "My Reservations." Click on that. It will list your dining reservations. Just click on cancel reservation next to the one you want to cancel. Hope that makes sense. :)

Can you hold off till tomorrow? My mom is paying for the family trip and so I need to make sure she wants to change a few things to make your ressie work. She is already in bed for the night but I can call her tomorrow to check.

sure not a problem.

CANCELLING NOW!!

I need to confirm a new ADR so I am forced to cancel this one now and cant wait.. sorry guys:

1900 Park Fare
Reservation for 5 Guests on Saturday, December 28, 2013
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
8:35 AM - Breakfast

I just wanted to say thank you to whoever it was on our Dis December group on facebook who pointed out this thread to me. I had no idea this was here.

I set up a cancellation with someone the other day for a party of 6. We both did it at the same time, but I wasn't able to snag it. I kept refreshing over and over and I still couldn't get anything. So I just tried for a party of 4 and that was available! My wife then searched for a party of 2 and that popped up too. So it seems like they split up his reservation of 6 into 2 groups.
Maybe that's what happened to you too...I even called them to see if I could make that 2 & 4 into a reservation for 6 and they said no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter