December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Folks - I'll be cancelling the following later tonight. Please PM quickly...

Party of 4 - All times are PM

Dec 22 - 8:00 Tepan Edo
Dec 23 - 4:00 Garden View Tea Room
Dec 24 - 8:10 Chefs de France
Dec 25 - 8:15 Mama Melrose
Dec 25 - 7:25 Chef Mickey's
Dec 26 - 7:30 Chef Mickey's

I think we are doing Christmas party Fri 6th, if we can get an earlier Ohana, currently 6:25, or one on Sat 7th. I also have 1 Sun n Mon I'll probably be cancelling. All for 4. If anyone sees any I'd super duper appreciate it if you'd give me a heads up!! I've been trying for 2 months to change it. No luck. Thanks! :)

su_A_ve said:

Dec 23 - 4:00 Garden View Tea Room
Dec 26 - 7:30 Chef Mickey's

Hi! Sorry, my post count is not high enough to PM you. :( Is the Dec. 25 Chef Mickey's still available?

The ones above have been cancelled.

I have:

Akershus - Sunday 8 December, 6.45pm, for four
Via Napoli Candlelight Processional - Monday 9 December, 12.45pm for a 5.00pm show with Sigourney Weaver, for four
CA Grill - Tuesday 10 December, 7.30pm, for four
Crystal Palace - Thursday 12 December, 8.20am, for four
CA Grill - Friday 13 December, 7.30pm, for two

I am in Australia, so our timezones may not mesh easily, but I will be around for the next few hours and I won't cancel anything unless someone would like it (ie they'll keep until we can work something out).

I have 2 Chef Mickey reservations to cancel. I was holding out in hopes of getting something earlier and did!

Both are December 7 for 4 people
9:30 am
9:55 am

Don't think I can pm but I won't cancel until I hear from someone

I have a Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dinner package for 12/24 @3pm that I will be canceling. If anyone is interested please let me know. Not sure if after I cancel it that you will need to call to reserve it since it's part of the Fantasmic Package? Is there an option for the package when booking online?

:santa::santa::santa::santa:

looking over my reservations I realized I never cancelled the above yet. So thought I would throw it out here one more time. I will be canceling later on tonight unless someone wants to cordinate a specific time in the evening.

I have the following to cancel:

Dec 15 7:45pm Cali Grill (excellent fireworks viewing time!) for 2

Dec 14 1pm t-Rex for 4

In search of:
Dec 15 t-Rex for 4 dinner

I'll check back in a bit to see if anyone wants to coordinate my cancellations :)

Cancelling some reservations dec 8 pt cafe at 245 dec9 ptcafe 1105 and scifi 755 10th scifi 820 and ltt at 100 and 11th cp 730 all for 2 ppl
Let me know if anyone wants something

Cancelling some reservations dec 8 pt cafe at 245 dec9 ptcafe 1105 and scifi 755 10th scifi 820 and ltt at 100 and 11th cp 730 all for 2 ppl Wanted to ask for one of these then noticed it was for 2. :( I need 3. Hope it works for someone here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter