December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

KTLM- Do you still have the Akershus reservation?

Sorry haven't been paying attention to the thread the last few days. I do still have it if you have not gotten another one and want to coordinate. Doesn't look like you have enough posts to PM yet. I will try to keep an eye on the thread, so let me know if you want to try to coordinate a time.

Sorry haven't been paying attention to the thread the last few days. I do still have it if you have not gotten another one and want to coordinate. Doesn't look like you have enough posts to PM yet. I will try to keep an eye on the thread, so let me know if you want to try to coordinate a time.

No problem! I ended up getting one for the same day at 12:25 :) Thanks for responding!

I have the following to cancel:

Dec 15 7:45pm Cali Grill (excellent fireworks viewing time!) for 2

Dec 14 1pm t-Rex for 4

In search of:
Dec 15 t-Rex for 4 dinner

I'll check back in a bit to see if anyone wants to coordinate my cancellations :)

I would just call T-rex- That is what I did and got a ressie no problem!

I still have the following ADRs left to cancel. They are all for 3 people, which means you should be able to pick them up if you are looking for one for 4 people. If anyone wants to coordinate a time to try to pick any of them up, PM me. Whoever PMs first for each is the person I will try to coordinate with. I will probably cancel them on Wednesday if I don't hear from anyone else wanting to coordinate for any of them.

Sunday Dec. 1: 50's Prime Time 6:30 p.m.
Monday Dec 2: Biergarten 12:15 p.m.
Weds Dec. 4: Crystal Palace 12:00 p.m.
1900 Park Fare 7:10 p.m.
Thurs Dec. 5 Akershus 12:30 p.m.
Sat. Dec. 7 Tusker House 12:35 p.m.
1900 Park Fare 6:50 p.m.

Hello,

I see a CRT for 9:30pm on December 7th - 2 people. I am also going to give up my 50s PTC reservation for 1:15pm on December 8th - 2 people.

Let me know if you want to coordinate the 50s PTC.

Emily

I still have the following ADRs left to cancel. They are all for 3 people, which means you should be able to pick them up if you are looking for one for 4 people. If anyone wants to coordinate a time to try to pick any of them up, PM me. Whoever PMs first for each is the person I will try to coordinate with. I will probably cancel them on Wednesday if I don't hear from anyone else wanting to coordinate for any of them.

Sunday Dec. 1: 50's Prime Time 6:30 p.m.
Monday Dec 2: Biergarten 12:15 p.m.
Weds Dec. 4: Crystal Palace 12:00 p.m.
1900 Park Fare 7:10 p.m.
Thurs Dec. 5 Akershus 12:30 p.m.
Sat. Dec. 7 Tusker House 12:35 p.m.
1900 Park Fare 6:50 p.m.

Can we try to coordinate the 1900 park fare?

Thank you
Kristy

I have 2 Chef Mickey reservations to cancel. I was holding out in hopes of getting something earlier and did! Both are December 7 for 4 people 9:30 am 9:55 am Don't think I can pm but I won't cancel until I hear from someone

I would LOVE to coordinate either one, if you haven't already cancelled.

Can we try to coordinate the 1900 park fare?

Thank you
Kristy

I already had someone PM me for the 1900 Park Fare on December 4, but the Saturday December 7 one is still available if you want to try for that one.

I already had someone PM me for the 1900 Park Fare on December 4, but the Saturday December 7 one is still available if you want to try for that one.

Great! I will be available anytime today so let me know what time works for you.

Great! I will be available anytime today so let me know what time works for you.

I'm on right now. I will watch for the next few minutes as it looks like you are on too. I have the ADR pulled up. If you say "go", I will hit cancel right after your post pops up. Good luck!

I'm on right now. I will watch for the next few minutes as it looks like you are on too. I have the ADR pulled up. If you say "go", I will hit cancel right after your post pops up. Good luck!

I'm ready, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter