December 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom of 3 Gs
I would be interested in your Tusker House reservation for Thursday, Dec. 3. I would greatly appreciate it. I have 2 adults and 3 children. Do you think that would work.
Thanks so much.

Mom of 3 Gs
I would be interested in your Tusker House reservation for Thursday, Dec. 3. I would greatly appreciate it. I have 2 adults and 3 children. Do you think that would work.
Thanks so much.

I'll PM you with the confirmation number.

I have an O'hana ressie for 12/11 at 5:30 for a party of 5 that I would love to transfer to someone.

Looking for Boma on 12/5 between 5:00 and 6:00 for a party 5. I currently have a 4:30 time- I would just like to eat a little later...

good question, I'm wondering this myself....

Call to Disney Dining 1-407-WDW-DINE and ask to switch the reservation name. Sometimes the CM will tell you that the original holder has to do the switching, but it's not necessary. Just hang up and try back for another CM who will switch it for you. None of these require a credit card deposit so it should be no problem with switching the name.

UPDATE: They've all been cancelled.

I'm canceling the following reservations tomorrow. If anyone one wants them please let me know and I'd be happy to see about transferring them into your name. They're all for 4 people.

12/2 Chef Mickeys 7:25 am
12/3 Chef Mickeys 7:40 am
12/3 Boatrights 6:20 pm
12/5 O'Hana 7:30 am

I would LOVE to find a reservation for Chef Mickey's on 12/7 between 4:30-7:00. I don't have anything to trade, but I would be so grateful! :worship:

I'm desperately seeking dinner at Chef Mickey Dec 10, 11, or 12.. it's my daughter's first trip to Disney and she's a huge Mickey fan.. I know she'd love it. Any time between 4 and 7 (any later and she'll sleep through it! lol).

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone-

I'm looking for an Akershus lunch on 12/2. I have a 6:45 dinner ressie that I'd trade in case someone is looking for a dinner. I think lunch would work better with my two young girls that day. Thanks!

Good luck to everyone in getting what you want!

Looking for O'Hana on 12/10 I have a 9:10 pm reservation for three...

Would love to trade for an earlier time. (7:00-8:30 pm)

I also, have a 12/11 Le Cellier 11:45 am for three....

Would also trade for a early O'hana on 12/10

I have Liberty Tree on Dec 8th @4:05pm. We now have a later ADR @ CP, so if anyone is interested in LT let me know! Oh and it's a party of 2.

I know it's a long shot but looking for Le Cellier for 12/9 anytime for 2.

I have a lunch ADR on 12/9 for 2 adults at 12:15 PM, if you're interested.

:worship: and I'm trying to move our O'hana's ADR on Monday 12/07 at 8:55 PM to anything sooner. Otherwise everyone in the restaurant will have to explain to their kids why a fat middle-aged lady is curled up under the table with a pillow and snoring....with noodles stuck to her face. :laughing:

Cancelling Le Cellier on the 14th at 5:30pm for 6 people. Let me know if you'd like it before I go ahead and cancel.

Thanks,
Andi

This is now gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter