December 1, 2012 - Fantasy Eastern to San Juan!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen
Boys and Girls
We have hit a
Mildstone
According to DCL
Our Countdown is

257 Days
Till we are aboard
The “Fantasy”

Count us in! It will be me, my brother, his wife and we're surprising my mom! This will be my first cruise - yes I made it to 40-something without doing a Caribbean/DCL cruise! Considering what a Disney-holic I am - I still can't believe it!

Anyways - we put our deposits down on Friday and we're a-going on the Fantasy! I am so excited - I can't stop reading the boards!! :rotfl:

See you in 259 days and counting backwards....

Michelle

Glad that you and your family are joining us, Michelle. Love your Dis name! Merriweather is my favorite. pixiedust:

Hi Everyone!
My name is Flo (wltdsnyfan). I will be doing the fish extender for our December 1st Fantasy Cruising with Mickey Cruise!
I would like to start to compile a list of people that would like to par take in it.
I will only post your screen name on the DIS or your first name. I will not post cabin number or anything. But on are closed group on Face book I can post that since it is not public. I will add a document to the group and update the info when I add someone to it. On the DIS I will put an updated list once a month.
The cutoff to par take will be in the beginning October. This gives people time to get it all together. Once we hit the cut of date you can send me an e mail, private message or PM me on the DIS your e mail address and I will send you the spread sheet with all the info on it. I will also have copies of the spread sheet at the DIS meet on the Fantasy.
Will all that being said if you would like to par take please send me the below info.
If you have more than one room who is in what room would be good to.
First name of Adults:
DIS Screen name or names:
Number of Rooms:
Room Number or Numbers:
Number of children, ages and if they are a boy or girl
You can either send me a PM on the DIS, a private message on Face Book or you can e mail me the above info at girlwolf@excite.com.
Thanks
Flo
Example Below:
First name of Adults: Mickey & Minnie
DIS Screen name or names: mickey12; Minnie 12; Donald 14
Number of Rooms: 2
Room Number or Numbers: 6588 & 6590 - (6588 Mickey and DS12, DGS14) (6590 Minnie and DD10)
Number of children: 3
Ages (at time of cruise) and if they are a boy or girl: DS12, DD10: DGS 14

Hello my fellow Fantasy Cruisers! As of March 19, 2012

Below is the list of people that are participating in the Fish Extender exchange so far.

If you sent me and e mail or PM and do not see your name please re send. I do not have it, sorry.

Also, everyone has two adults in the room except were I have it listed.
The ones that have ** in front of them have one adult in the room. The ones that have *** have 3 adults in the room and the ones that have **** have 4 adults in a room.

So far there are 12 cabins.
Please keep in mind the cut off to participate in the Fish Extender exchange is October 16, 2012. This way it gives everyone time to get there items.
If any one would like a list with room numbers and such before Dec 1st send me an e mail (girlwolf@excite.com) or PM me your e mail address and after the cut off I will send you the spreadsheet.

Time4DisneyNow & Time2Go2Disney (Monika & Michael)
Disneyelf10 (Donna & Sean)
*** Wltdsnyfan & doctex DS (Flo, Dan)
Moranclan5 + DD17 & DS13 (Bobby & Cindy)
Pjstevens (Dale & Patricia)
Mickeybeast ( Chuck & Karen)
Ajstaud (Jackie & Amanda)
Hilleary & Keith + DS14, DS12 & DS9
Mrstbalt (John & Jen) + DD12 & DD11
***DreamBound23 (Shawn, Stacey & (DM Melinda) + DD9 & DD4
999GhostLover(Erin &Tom) + DD8, DS4 & DS3
Eeyore77 (Jenn & Chris)

Sorry for the early post, folks, but I'm cruising this weekend. :cool1:

Happy Thursday, everyone! It is 36 weeks and 2 days until we set sail. I'm looking forward to having a konk cooler on the beach.

Sorry for the early post, folks, but I'm cruising this weekend. :cool1:

Happy Thursday, everyone! It is 36 weeks and 2 days until we set sail. I'm looking forward to having a konk cooler on the beach.

Have fun! Safe travles.

Are you on the Dream? Time2gotodisney and timefordisney are on there now.

:surfweb:

Oh thanks for posting before you leave.

No, we're going Carnival this time. We can't afford Disney all the time. I don't know whether to do the laughing or crying smiley for that one.

No, we're going Carnival this time. We can't afford Disney all the time. I don't know whether to do the laughing or crying smiley for that one.

Think of it this way. at least you are on a cruise!:)

Glad that you and your family are joining us, Michelle. Love your Dis name! Merriweather is my favorite. pixiedust:

When Yahoo first started... many many moons ago... my DD was in 4th grade - and while sitting trying to come up with a screen name - she blurted out that "I remind her of Merriweather from Sleeping Beauty!" When I asked why - she said... "'coz you're always fat and happy, mum!"

Yes.. I still love her 16 years later... and I'm still "Fat and Happy!" :rotfl:

Just a bit happier now that my vacation countdown is set to Disney time!! :banana:

Since we're all going to be deck mates in a few (hopefully) short weeks... I have a question. Actually - I'm looking for some creative ideas on how to surprise my mom with the cruise. She knows I've planned something the week of December 1st - she just doesn't know what. :cool1: Or that my brother and his wife are going as well. I figure in a month or two, I'll start sending her hints (she's in PA; I'm in Atlanta) every few weeks... you know... to get the curiosity and anticipation on high alert! Then because we have a full-family vacation planned in July - we'll tell her then.

But until then - what have you done to surprise someone with a DCL vacation? :idea: Any ideas would be appreciated! :wizard:

Thanks -

Michelle

Since we're all going to be deck mates in a few (hopefully) short weeks... I have a question. Actually - I'm looking for some creative ideas on how to surprise my mom with the cruise. She knows I've planned something the week of December 1st - she just doesn't know what. :cool1: Or that my brother and his wife are going as well. I figure in a month or two, I'll start sending her hints (she's in PA; I'm in Atlanta) every few weeks... you know... to get the curiosity and anticipation on high alert! Then because we have a full-family vacation planned in July - we'll tell her then.

But until then - what have you done to surprise someone with a DCL vacation? :idea: Any ideas would be appreciated! :wizard:

Thanks -

Michelle

Michelle!

How nice. You have to keep us updated on how it goes and what she does when you tell her in July.:)

How about sending disney gift cards; Disney cards or one of those water proof holders for the room key.

Good luck!

Hey everyone I have said Hi before but it was a while ago so I will say it again. :)
We have booked this cruise but its still up in the air if we will make it got alot of things coming up this year and its expensive to fly from australia but i thought i would pop in and say hi anyways!!

It will be Myself and my DB Ricky in our cabin :) and we will participate in FE!!

Talk soon

Oh and I just asked to join the Facebook Group so thats me Lauren if you get a random request!!

Hey everyone I have said Hi before but it was a while ago so I will say it again. :)
We have booked this cruise but its still up in the air if we will make it got alot of things coming up this year and its expensive to fly from australia but i thought i would pop in and say hi anyways!!

It will be Myself and my DB Ricky in our cabin :) and we will participate in FE!!

Talk soon

Oh and I just asked to join the Facebook Group so thats me Lauren if you get a random request!!
Hi Lauren!
Hope you can make it. Pop in any time.

Hello all! :wave: Sorry I haven't been participating much lately (in the last few months even!) We've just been really busy... preparing to buy a house!!!

We weren't expecting to be doing this at all this year but our roommate decided she was (finally) ready to live on her own and didn't want to extend the lease. So, instead of finding a new rental, we took a look at the market and found that prices and interest rates were really low and we could actually buy the kind of house we really wanted for a fantastic price! Apparantly we got sprinkled with a healthy dose of pixiedust: because we found EXACTLY the style of house we wanted, in an even better neighborhood than expected, on our first day out with our realtor, for exactly the amount we wanted to spend! We knew it was fate when we found a house on a street named "Savannah"... we're AKV owners :goodvibes My DH and I keep joking that now we have a permanant "Savanna(h) View" :rotfl:

We close in 2 weeks! I'm so excited.. and we are REALLY going to need this vacation come December!

(Thanks for humoring me, I just really needed to share this with someone!)

Anywho, just wanted to check in and let you all know I hadn't forgotten about this group. Just 245 more days!!

Hello all! :wave: Sorry I haven't been participating much lately (in the last few months even!) We've just been really busy... preparing to buy a house!!!

We weren't expecting to be doing this at all this year but our roommate decided she was (finally) ready to live on her own and didn't want to extend the lease. So, instead of finding a new rental, we took a look at the market and found that prices and interest rates were really low and we could actually buy the kind of house we really wanted for a fantastic price! Apparantly we got sprinkled with a healthy dose of pixiedust: because we found EXACTLY the style of house we wanted, in an even better neighborhood than expected, on our first day out with our realtor, for exactly the amount we wanted to spend! We knew it was fate when we found a house on a street named "Savannah"... we're AKV owners :goodvibes My DH and I keep joking that now we have a permanant "Savanna(h) View" :rotfl:

We close in 2 weeks! I'm so excited.. and we are REALLY going to need this vacation come December!

(Thanks for humoring me, I just really needed to share this with someone!)

Anywho, just wanted to check in and let you all know I hadn't forgotten about this group. Just 245 more days!!

Congrats! on the house! Glad you got what your wanted and for the amount you wanted.:thumbsup2 Enjoy!

Happy Saturday, everyone! It is 35 weeks until we set sail. :cool1: I am looking forward to trying out the pub on the Fantasy.

WMW- Congrats on the house.

Happy Saturday, everyone! It is 35 weeks until we set sail. :cool1: I am looking forward to trying out the pub on the Fantasy.

WMW- Congrats on the house.

How was your cruise? Hope it was good.

We are getting there. Soon it will be us.

It was wonderful. Loved the horseback riding in Jamaica, and the snorkelling in Grand Cayman. And a really nice bonus was the onboard sushi bar. And it was real sushi -- raw fish and bbq eel and all manner of tastiness, not the smoked salmon and all veg sushi I've had on other ships (except Norwegian which had a sur-charge sushi bar where they would make you whatever you wanted, until you were ready to burst). But, yeah, we had a wonderful time. Our first balcony! Now I know we're doing the right thing having one on the Fantasy.

Thank you very much for the well wishes!

And welcome back from your cruise :) I am jealous, it sounds like you had a great time!

This will be us sailing out in 244 Days on the Fantasy!:woohoo::woohoo:

3-31-20124-10-27PM.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter