December 1, 2012 - Fantasy Eastern to San Juan!!!

Thank you to all who participated in the FE gifts! We love all of our gifts, we hope you liked the notecards and BBQ sauce

We had a lovely cruise, and hope everyone else did as well. Did anyone else see the pod of dolphins at sail away?

Hello fellow Fantasy cruisers....thanks to all who ventured all the way forward to our stateroom and delivered all those great FE gifts....they were wonderful and DW and I marvel at how talented some people are....thanks again!
Tom & Marilou 7006

TChrist05 said:
Hello fellow Fantasy cruisers....thanks to all who ventured all the way forward to our stateroom and delivered all those great FE gifts....they were wonderful and DW and I marvel at how talented some people are....thanks again!
Tom & Marilou 7006

We would like to thank everyone who ventured all the way down to deck two to deliver our gifts:) Thank you. And we hope all our gifts are being enjoyed as well :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

It was a great cruise folks. I was happy to meet as many of you all that i did. Made some friends on this trip. I know there are a number of you i did not get to meet and would have liked to. Boy the meet up was a little lame when i got there, hope you all didn't mind me stepping up to get everybody to introduce themselves.

We loved this cruise so much we booked another. So afraid to try the smaller ships again after the Fantasy so we stuck with it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter