December 1, 2012 - Fantasy Eastern to San Juan!!!

Hi Everyone!
My name is Flo (wltdsnyfan). I will be doing the fish extender for our December 1st Fantasy Cruising with Mickey Cruise!
I would like to start to compile a list of people that would like to par take in it.
I will only post your screen name on the DIS or your first name. I will not post cabin number or anything. But on are closed group on Face book I can post that since it is not public. I will add a document to the group and update the info when I add someone to it. On the DIS I will put an updated list once a month.
The cutoff to par take will be in the beginning October. This gives people time to get it all together. Once we hit the cut of date you can send me an e mail, private message or PM me on the DIS your e mail address and I will send you the spread sheet with all the info on it. I will also have copies of the spread sheet at the DIS meet on the Fantasy.
Will all that being said if you would like to par take please send me the below info.
If you have more than one room who is in what room would be good to.
First name of Adults:
DIS Screen name or names:
Number of Rooms:
Room Number or Numbers:
Number of children, ages and if they are a boy or girl
You can either send me a PM on the DIS, a private message on Face Book or you can e mail me the above info at girlwolf@excite.com.
Thanks
Flo
Example Below:
First name of Adults: Mickey & Minnie
DIS Screen name or names: mickey12; Minnie 12; Donald 14
Number of Rooms: 2
Room Number or Numbers: 6588 & 6590 - (6588 Mickey and DS12, DGS14) (6590 Minnie and DD10)
Number of children: 3
Ages (at time of cruise) and if they are a boy or girl: DS12, DD10: DGS 14

Also, everyone has two adults in the room except were I have it listed.
The ones that have ** in front of them have one adult in the room. The ones that have *** have 3 adults in the room and the ones that have **** have 4 adults in a room.

So far there are 11 cabins.

Please keep in mind the cut off to participate in the Fish Extender exchange is October 16, 2012. This way it gives everyone time to get there items.
If any one would like a list with room numbers and such before Dec 1st send me an e mail (girlwolf@excite.com) or PM me your e mail address and after the cut off I will send you the spreadsheet.

Time4DisneyNow & Time2Go2Disney (Monika & Michael)
Disneyelf10 (Donna & Sean)
*** Wltdsnyfan & doctex DS (Flo, Dan)
Moranclan5 + DD17 & DS13 (Bobby & Cindy)
Pjstevens (Dale & Patricia)
Mickeybeast ( Chuck & Karen)
Ajstaud (Jackie & Amanda)
Hilleary & Keith + DS14, DS12 & DS9
Mrstbalt (John & Jen) + DD12 & DD11
***DreamBound23 (Shawn, Stacey & (DM Melinda) + DD9 & DD4
999GhostLover(Erin &Tom) + DD8, DS4 & DS3

:dance3:Our Ship has arrived~:dance3:

ScreenShot2012-03-06at55144AM.png

She is now home! And what a homecoming.

:cheer2::cheer2::dance3::dance3::cheer2::cheer2:

DH and I finally decided our vacation schedule for 2012 between a Canada cruise in August and this cruise in December. We chose to keep this one, so we will be joining you! It will be our 7th DCL cruise. I'm Inkmahm (Karen) and my DH is Dynaguy (Douglas).

We aren't fish extender people although I enjoy reading about it. Our fish extender was stolen several cruises ago and I never bothered to replace it.

DH and I finally decided our vacation schedule for 2012 between a Canada cruise in August and this cruise in December. We chose to keep this one, so we will be joining you! It will be our 7th DCL cruise. I'm Inkmahm (Karen) and my DH is Dynaguy (Douglas).

We aren't fish extender people although I enjoy reading about it. Our fish extender was stolen several cruises ago and I never bothered to replace it.

Welcome to the group Neighbor!:) We live around the Woodfield area in IL. Glad you decided to keep this cruise. Can't wait to see the ship decorated.

I use a zip tie to keep my fish extender there. That is terrible that someone stold yours. I will never understand the reason for that.

We have a facebook place if you go on there. It is Fantasy Cruisin' with Mickey. Come join us that to talk to if you like.

:surfweb:

Ladies and Gentlemen
Boys and Girls
We have hit a
Mildstone
According to DCL
Our Countdown is​
268 Days
Till we are aboard
The “Fantasy”

Welcome to the group Neighbor!:) We live around the Woodfield area in IL. Glad you decided to keep this cruise. Can't wait to see the ship decorated.

I use a zip tie to keep my fish extender there. That is terrible that someone stold yours. I will never understand the reason for that.

We have a facebook place if you go on there. It is Fantasy Cruisin' with Mickey. Come join us that to talk to if you like.

Thanks! I sent a facebook request to join the group.

I was surprised that the extender was taken, too. Especially since it was empty. We weren't even participating in a gift exchange on that cruise, just had it out because we liked it and had it with us. We were pretty surprised when it disappeared.

Our Ship Leaving port for the First time yesterday.​

3-8-20124-22-43PM.png

Happy Saturday, everyone! We set sail in 38 weeks. I can't wait to see what the Rainforest Room is like on the Fantasy.

Happy Saturday, everyone! We set sail in 38 weeks. I can't wait to see what the Rainforest Room is like on the Fantasy.

We did the Rainforest on our last cruise- never had done before- found it enjoyable and relaxing. Well worth the investment. I am sure the one on the Fantasy will be as good if not better!

Hi Everyone!
My name is Flo (wltdsnyfan). I will be doing the fish extender for our December 1st Fantasy Cruising with Mickey Cruise!
I would like to start to compile a list of people that would like to par take in it.
I will only post your screen name on the DIS or your first name. I will not post cabin number or anything. But on are closed group on Face book I can post that since it is not public. I will add a document to the group and update the info when I add someone to it. On the DIS I will put an updated list once a month.
The cutoff to par take will be in the beginning October. This gives people time to get it all together. Once we hit the cut of date you can send me an e mail, private message or PM me on the DIS your e mail address and I will send you the spread sheet with all the info on it. I will also have copies of the spread sheet at the DIS meet on the Fantasy.
Will all that being said if you would like to par take please send me the below info.
If you have more than one room who is in what room would be good to.
First name of Adults:
DIS Screen name or names:
Number of Rooms:
Room Number or Numbers:
Number of children, ages and if they are a boy or girl
You can either send me a PM on the DIS, a private message on Face Book or you can e mail me the above info at girlwolf@excite.com.
Thanks
Flo
Example Below:
First name of Adults: Mickey & Minnie
DIS Screen name or names: mickey12; Minnie 12; Donald 14
Number of Rooms: 2
Room Number or Numbers: 6588 & 6590 - (6588 Mickey and DS12, DGS14) (6590 Minnie and DD10)
Number of children: 3
Ages (at time of cruise) and if they are a boy or girl: DS12, DD10: DGS 14
Hello my fellow Fantasy Cruisers!

Below is the list of people that are participating in the Fish Extender exchange so far.

If you sent me and e mail or PM and do not see your name please re send. I do not have it, sorry.

Also, everyone has two adults in the room except were I have it listed.
The ones that have ** in front of them have one adult in the room. The ones that have *** have 3 adults in the room and the ones that have **** have 4 adults in a room.

So far there are 11 cabins.
Please keep in mind the cut off to participate in the Fish Extender exchange is October 16, 2012. This way it gives everyone time to get there items.
If any one would like a list with room numbers and such before Dec 1st send me an e mail (girlwolf@excite.com) or PM me your e mail address and after the cut off I will send you the spreadsheet.

Time4DisneyNow & Time2Go2Disney (Monika & Michael)
Disneyelf10 (Donna & Sean)
*** Wltdsnyfan & doctex DS (Flo, Dan)
Moranclan5 + DD17 & DS13 (Bobby & Cindy)
Pjstevens (Dale & Patricia)
Mickeybeast ( Chuck & Karen)
Ajstaud (Jackie & Amanda)
Hilleary & Keith + DS14, DS12 & DS9
Mrstbalt (John & Jen) + DD12 & DD11
***DreamBound23 (Shawn, Stacey & (DM Melinda) + DD9 & DD4
999GhostLover(Erin &Tom) + DD8, DS4 & DS3​

I reposted because I had a DIS name wrong. No new people.

Hello ALL!!

We had this posted on the FB group page, but it was pointed out that maybe some people on disboards weren't on the FB page, so I'm happy to post it here too: :goodvibes

When we started the group on FB, I just came up with "Fantasy Cruising with Mickey" to have something to look for when searching for our private group. All along we thought we'd come up with something that was more "our cruising date specific".

We had a long list of suggestions running on the FB page and I broke that down to the ones that had the most "likes". :thumbsup2

Please vote for your favorite of the following group names: :cheer2:

Fantasy Cruisin' with Mickey

Holiday Fantasy Cruisin' with Mickey

All I "San Juan"t for Christmas is a cruise

We "San Juan"t the Redhead

Fantasy Holiday with friends

Fantasy Pirates

Fantasy Fun in the Caribbean Sun

Pirates of the Fantasy

Mickeyritaville

Holiday Fantasy Cruisin' with Mickey & Friends

So, if you haven't voted on FB, please do so here. Just reply to this post & let me know which one you'd like to have your vote & I'll keep a running tally. We'll leave this open for another few weeks, and then we'll have a winner!! :cheer2:

Once we have a winner - we'll start asking for some logo suggestions. We've already had a few on FB, but again, they aren't name specific (since we haven't picked one yet ;))

Thanks all!!!! Hope the weather is as glorious for you as it is for me this week!! low 80s today (in southern Maryland!)

Robin

Happy Saturday, everyone. We sail in 37 weeks. Looking forward to that particular blue you only get in really deep water.

Happy Saturday, everyone. We sail in 37 weeks. Looking forward to that particular blue you only get in really deep water.

It gets better and better looking every time you post. Thanks for posting.

Count us in! It will be me, my brother, his wife and we're surprising my mom! This will be my first cruise - yes I made it to 40-something without doing a Caribbean/DCL cruise! Considering what a Disney-holic I am - I still can't believe it!

Anyways - we put our deposits down on Friday and we're a-going on the Fantasy! I am so excited - I can't stop reading the boards!! :rotfl:

See you in 259 days and counting backwards....

Michelle

Count us in! It will be me, my brother, his wife and we're surprising my mom! This will be my first cruise - yes I made it to 40-something without doing a Caribbean/DCL cruise! Considering what a Disney-holic I am - I still can't believe it!

Anyways - we put our deposits down on Friday and we're a-going on the Fantasy! I am so excited - I can't stop reading the boards!! :rotfl:

See you in 259 days and counting backwards....

Michelle

Welcome Michelle and Family!

You will have a good time! It is Disney who wouldnt.:) This will be are 7th cruise. Took our 1st in 2004 and we have been hooked on it.

See you soon.

Come join us over on facebook if you have not already.

https://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=7a4e0f593ac8c8e4362ad46a22ff5e12&

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter