• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dec 1st Stocking Sent/ Recieved

I have to apologize!!! I intended to mail our stockings out yesterday and when I went out to go to the post office the car wouldn't start! Then I had to work today so I took DHs car and he was stuck at home. I promise promise to mail them on Monday. DH will take the bus to work so I can go to the post office.

DS Jacob received his stocking! He was soo excited! Thank you to Macrosswife's DS! He loved how everything was wrapped individually. It made it so exciting!

In it were
Several matchbox cars,
Disney playdough
A Disney punchbag thing
A little flashing/light up ball.
Glow sticks--BIG hit!
A squishy football and a squishy basketball

Hmmm seems like maybe something else I am forgetting. Thank you so much. He had a lot of fun opening it and playing with everything!

disneymom3 said:
I have to apologize!!! I intended to mail our stockings out yesterday and when I went out to go to the post office the car wouldn't start! Then I had to work today so I took DHs car and he was stuck at home. I promise promise to mail them on Monday. DH will take the bus to work so I can go to the post office.

DS Jacob received his stocking! He was soo excited! Thank you to Macrosswife's DS! He loved how everything was wrapped individually. It made it so exciting!

In it were
Several matchbox cars,
Disney playdough
A Disney punchbag thing
A little flashing/light up ball.
Glow sticks--BIG hit!
A squishy football and a squishy basketball

Hmmm seems like maybe something else I am forgetting. Thank you so much. He had a lot of fun opening it and playing with everything!

You're welcome!!
We weren't sure if he was into cars or sports, so we included a little of both just in case!! :rotfl:

~Kimber

UrsulasMyHero said:
I got mine today from BBGirl and it was adorable~

I got a lovely sequined stocking filled with:
a Christmoose!
Pecan praline B&BW body lotion
as well as YUMMY peppermint lip gloss

not to mention lots of candy canes~

Thanks so much!
Did the candle not make it? It should have been Christmas rose frosted candle.
Glad you liked it.

Whoops I forgot to mention that, didn't I? Yes it was there, I was doing it off the top of my head, I'm sorry. Yes a beautiful candle in a frosted jar, in a pretty red organza bag. Again, Thanks!

Ours went out earlier today. Again sorry they were late but the went priority with DC so they should be arriving in the next 2 or 3 days.

My DS received his today!!
His Santa Claus stocking contained:
A Playmobile boat set :cool1:
Two coloring books (One of them Mickey and Friends! :thumbsup2 )
Crayons
Markers
Colored pencils
Hershey Kisses
Candy cane full of Sweet Tarts
Large tube of Mini M&Ms (Which he loved...he's been dying for one of them for weeks now!! :woohoo: )
Mini slinky (to add to his collection...he :love: Slinkys!!!)
Spinning light-up top
Duck yo-do :yo-yo:
Pinocchio Pencil (from WDW's Italy??)
Wooden Race Car ("Just like Lightning McQueen!!" he squealed)
And a picture of Santa Claus at Disney!

Did I remember everything??? It all got scattered to different rooms of the house!! :upsidedow

:thanks:
You totally and completely made my son's day!!
~Kimber

Macrosswife, I am so glad your son liked his stocking. It was tough getting my ds Jack to leave it all alone while we were packing it. Yes the pencil is from Italy in epcot. I picked it up while we were there. I have to say that was really quick getting to your son.

Happy Holidays
kim & Jack

Have all stockings gone out? Ours should be arriving today I should think at the latest.

Nothing here today! Maybe tomorrow, no rush I know mail is very busy during the holidays!
Thanks

Good Morning! I am so cold today.

helado1.gif

:banana: I got it I got It :banana:
I got my lovely stocking today from Jackie "Jackie6888". Oh my Gosh THANK YOU.
Inside my lovey red with white fur stocking was
a singing penquin-this makes my laugh out loud.
2 penquin dressed for the season towels
lite up tigger and pooh lollipops
lit-up candy ring
Disney princess UNO
Mickey Malt Balls
Red M&m candy dispenser
Snowman Gum dispenser
Christmas countdown calender w/chocolate
snowman pez dispenser
A wonderful card
Everything is wonderful. THank you soooo much.

Hi, Ilse received her stocking today. She got lots of goodies and she loved them all, she said THANK YOU Madeline (Disneymom DD)
She got...

* Jumbo Retractable pen
*Snowman peeps
*Color Pencil
*Sugar Cookie Bubble bath
*Candy Cane Pen
*Art board Markes
*Cingo
*Wind-up Santa toy (sooo cute)
*Fuzzy Tinkerbell art board
*Pez Bunny & Candy
*Chapstick key ring
*Christmas Stickers
*Hubble bubble gum Santa
*Mints
*Coloring Cards
*And of course a pretty stocking.

Thank you so much Madeline and Mom, she loved everything.

PixieDust--glad Ilse got the package and liked it! One thing--the "coloring cards" go wtih those colored pencils and are actually shrinky dink type things.

Merry Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter