Debt Dumpers 2022

when we traveled more pajama bottoms and lounging pants that had those issues were what i packed to take along. i wore them on vacation and then tossed them out so i had more room in my suitcase for whatever souvenirs i had purchased.

those can go for big bucks-it would be interesting for you to do a search online and see what the going price for one is.
Interesting...

https://retrogamebuyer.com/how-much-are-pokemon-ruby-and-sapphire-versions-worth/

I wonder how much more it would be worth still in original sealed wrapper that still has the price sticker on it.
Dh is looking into it now.

It’s amazing how much wasted space is in a standard closet. Dh installed kind of a poor man’s version of Cali closets years ago. Upper and lower racks attach to a vertical divider, then maybe 6 shelves that are about 18” x 18” along the other side of the divider. It’s great for folded sweaters, sweat pants, my luggage scale and 20 year old Nintendo games. :lmao:

We just straight up put a dresser in our closet. I don't know why more people don't just do this. It's a lot cheaper.

I'm already trying to figure out what stuff, like pjs, I want to take on my trip to Japan and not bring back so I have more room.

i suggest anything you might not be able to part with if you were at home. tossing it as you leave the hotel means no getting it back.
Interesting...

https://retrogamebuyer.com/how-much-are-pokemon-ruby-and-sapphire-versions-worth/

I wonder how much more it would be worth still in original sealed wrapper that still has the price sticker on it.
Dh is looking into it now.

look on facebook and check with used gaming stores local to you (call to see if they have it, if the don't-what it would cost if they did USED). kills me but my adult kids have paid several hundreds for used older games.

i suggest anything you might not be able to part with if you were at home. tossing it as you leave the hotel means no getting it back

We always have a bag of donation stuff going, to the point that I'll find soemthing within a day of our dropping stuff off. It's more of an issue of not getting rid of stuff I can in Sept when I go and deciding if I'm done with certain things or not. I don't want to get rid of something that's still quite useful to me when I don't know if it'll just be tossed. If I knew for sure it'd be donated it would ve different.

We did this. We bought 2 3-drawer dressers from ikea and have one on each side of the closet. The access hatch to under our house is in our master closet for whatever reason (makes no sense to me) so we needed something we could move easily if needed. The access to our attic is also in our master closet so we weren't able to install something that will block that access too.

We just straight up put a dresser in our closet. I don't know why more people don't just do this. It's a lot cheaper.

same thing happened this year when we were looking doing some work in both bathrooms-'well, if we are going to do this-we might as well get that done....' stuff snowballs. i get you on the closet cleaning-when we bought our place years ago i wanted to redo the meager shelving and hanging bars at some point so last year we splurged and had california closets come and do a whole system. between the extra space it created and all the stuff i purged out it was amazing (purged allot out of the bathroom cabinets as well when we replaced the counter tops-amazing what accumulates over the years).
We decided to change the picture hanging above our fireplace. The new one was smaller so we needed to repaint as the paint had faded. That led to redecorating the whole house, taking out two fireplaces, recarpeting / reflooring the whole house, a new boiler and central heating system, new bathroom, new kitchen, roof repairs, a lot of new furniture, and a very empty bank account! About all that was left was most of the outside walls and the front door.

Well, I am ready to wrap up this year. Did not make as much progress as I had hoped but the money spent to have our nephew with us for a few weeks was well worth it. Hoping over the long weekend to go through my buffet and extra closet and get rid of stuff and organize it better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter