DDP and KTTW question

LisaBi

DIS Veteran
I have used DDP many times, but never came on this situation before. BFF and I are going. One room, so one package. We will each of course have a KTTW card with our own park tickets. But will they split the DDP for us? So instead of each of our cards indicating 2 adults and containing a pool of credits for two people, we want each card to only indicate 1 adult, and only have 1 persons worth of credits on it.

I'm assuming that we can each link our own credit card to the KTTW card.

TIA. I go often with DS, where I am paying for everything. But I've never been with someone where we were paying for our own. I don't want to have to keep track of " you have one more meal than me left because you didn't eat lunch yesterday."

Both of your KTTW cards will have all of your dining credits on them. They can't split them up. You can, however, have your own credit card applied to your card.

The pp is correct. The dining credits are by room, so both cards will have the credits available for both of you as they can't be split up.

Make sure you check what CC charges are placed on which acct before checkout-- We did not double check and my moms charges (which she had her credit card on file for with her KTTW card) all ended up on my credit card the day after we checked out-- no biggie bc it was my mom, but I'd guess it would be a bigger hassle to tell a friend Disney screwed up and they owe you $$$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter