DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Hey, Guys! Hope all are well. First weekend of my show is down, three more to go. The show is so successful that they added a performance the last weekend....so excited about that. Outside that all is well. Have a good day, guys.
Good to hear that it's doing so well.
Is that despite your particular performance?

:rolleyes1

First weekend of my show is down, three more to go. The show is so successful that they added a performance the last weekend....so excited about that.
Glad it's going well! Hope it's a lot of fun.

Hope you guys have had a good week or so. We had a nice Thanksgiving break, just really busy. Made a lot of use of our smoker which is always a good thing.

Morning, Fellas! Hope all are well. Been enjoying the last two days off from the show. I have one more evening free before we go back to the theater. So I've been hearing that the park reservation system might be going the way of the Dodo bird, but as a just-in-case I secured the park reservations for our trip. This trip is becoming more real by the day. Well that's about it. Have a good day, guys.

TTFN

OK, who is having tacos?

Not me.

Glad it's going well! Hope it's a lot of fun.

Thanks, having a blast.

Hope you guys have had a good week or so. We had a nice Thanksgiving break, just really busy. Made a lot of use of our smoker which is always a good thing.

Had a great Thanksgiving. Hope yours was good as well.

In honor of today's World Cup games, one of my neighbors put up this nice display of a couple of T-Rex battling over a a football...

DSC_0002.JPG

But then again, they might be fighting for a watermelon or possibly even a table saw, so in truth I'm not completely sure where their allegiances lie here.

In honor of today's World Cup games, one of my neighbors put up this nice display of a couple of T-Rex battling over a a football...

View attachment 722872

But then again, they might be fighting for a watermelon or possibly even a table saw, so in truth I'm not completely sure where their allegiances lie here.
Wow, and the image captures the moment just before the planet killing asteroid hits the earth… ☄️

The Good News: Your college football team gets invited to a bowl game in Orlando and your wife mentions that you should go without the kids for an adults only trip just to get away for a few days and see the game.

The Bad News: Last minute park availability and hotel rates around New Years. :faint:

We'll see what pans out. May not be a Disney element to the trip if we do go.

The Good News: Your college football team gets invited to a bowl game in Orlando and your wife mentions that you should go without the kids for an adults only trip just to get away for a few days and see the game.

The Bad News: Last minute park availability and hotel rates around New Years. :faint:

We'll see what pans out. May not be a Disney element to the trip if we do go.
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Andy! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #460!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter