DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Hello, new to this board. My name is Stan. I am from MD. I have several trips planned. 1/14 - 1/21/23 & 9/21 - 9/25. Also a trip in April ’24 as well. Thanks for the add. Can anyone tell me about the DisDads meet up in January?
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Stan! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #884!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

Morning, Fellas!

Hope this finds you all well on the downhill slide to the weekend. Alls well on my end. Getting closer to opening of The Sound of Music, the local production me and the family are in. We are now in full dress rehearsal mode starting tonight and every night until we open on Tuesday of next week. This is where it gets exciting. So can’t wait.

Well, gotta run. Have a good day, Fellas, and we’ll chat later.

Hello, new to this board. My name is Stan. I am from MD. I have several trips planned. 1/14 - 1/21/23 & 9/21 - 9/25. Also a trip in April ’24 as well. Thanks for the add. Can anyone tell me about the DisDads meet up in January?

Welcome!

Hi Stan, where about in Maryland are you?

I am in western Howard County, what about you?
Welcome sir. Fix you a drink over at the clubhouse bar and stay a while.

You're not too far from where our fearless leader resides.
Y'all may be able to meet up some time in the near.

I'd pay to watch CCT in an a Nun's outfit.....
Hummm...
The Sound of Drag Music.

That could be entertaining (certainly would be right interesting)

Right. Thats it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one standing in Steakhouse 77 after several rounds of Knob Creek Disney Select Old fashioneds gets to take CCT home after the Sound of Music. And, let me tell ya, if he starts stripping, don't be too hard on him. He's trying to get outta the habit.

Hummm...
The Sound of Drag Music.
:laughing:
Right. Thats it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one standing in Steakhouse 77 after several rounds of Knob Creek Disney Select Old fashioneds gets to take CCT home after the Sound of Music. And, let me tell ya, if he starts stripping, don't be too hard on him. He's trying to get outta the habit.
:lmao: :rotfl:

Welcome sir. Fix you a drink over at the clubhouse bar and stay a while.

You're not too far from where our fearless leader resides.
Y'all may be able to meet up some time in the near.

Hummm...
The Sound of Drag Music.

That could be entertaining (certainly would be right interesting)
Where does he live?

Also is there a meet is Disney in Jan?

The Sound of Rocky Horror Picture Music.
That would qualify.

And if you ignore the vocals...
The band in the background is absolutely rockin'.

DISDads Convention 11!
Jan 19 - 22, 2023
I can post a link to the Facebook page if you like.
Always in January when I'm not allowed to travel...
I'll just have to get drunk in my own living room every night that week in all y'all's honor.

Oh, and by-the-by
The new avatar is particularly appropriate. Badenov and Fatale would approve.
(when they weren't trying to hide from you, of course).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter