DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

But, we do drive further for vacations than you.
If I drove anywhere near as far as you mate, I'd drown off the coast of my little island.
:laughing: I once did 2,000 miles (with a friend) in 2 days. Solo, I do it in three. Unless I'm in a rush.
Two wheels or four?
Second at 12-16, working on my neighbor's pig farm. Funny story about that one if anyone cares.
I was 13 when I was on the stalls. Vaguely illegal but also vaguely lucrative. 6-6 on a Saturday, football Sunday morning and afternoon, back to school on Monday. No wonder I didn't get any schoolwork done.
Go on then, what's your story....

First, a small update on the Pirate Queen (the King is dead, Long Live the Queen), she replied to my text this morning with a Thank you. I texted her that I love her and am praying for her. If I ask any questions, she doesn't reply. So, I will continue to not ask her anything and keep the text simple. If you reach out to her, keep it simple.

We still don't know what she needs, but I am sure we will need money for it. We have started to take donations for her to do that. You can send your donations to our PayPal account, knmbuks@yahoo.com. You will see it's under my DD name of Rachel Gibson. Jodi and I will hold the monies until she tells us what she needs. If she doesn't, we will send the money to her in a month or so. Thank you for your help, My Brothers!

I wanted to add, if you don't do PayPal, PM me for additional details, and to let you know we have raised $1310.00 so far.

And the fun continues...just put $$1034 into some maintenance on SWMBO's car on Thursday and thi evening she got t-boned. Thankfully she and DD are mostly OK (muscle spasm, aches and stiffness) but why cou now. This was after $800 in May in the car. So now it is dealing with insurance, repairs and all that fun. At least we are still on the green side of the sod so a lot to be thankful for.

Well Crap Shawn, praying for you.

If I drove anywhere near as far as you mate, I'd drown off the coast of my little island.

Two wheels or four?

I was 13 when I was on the stalls. Vaguely illegal but also vaguely lucrative. 6-6 on a Saturday, football Sunday morning and afternoon, back to school on Monday. No wonder I didn't get any schoolwork done.
First, let me preface the story by a fact most people don't know. Pigs are omnivores. They only eat grain because we force them too. In the wild, they eat other critters as well as veggies. If a chicken ever gets into a pig pen (I've seen it a few times), the pigs are like sharks with a feeding frenzy...they will tear the chicken apart in no time.

Okay, now the story...
I was shoveling the grain into the feeding bin. A boar came over and bit my leg. I knew if he drew blood and the other pigs smelled it, I would be like one of the chickens.
I popped him on the snout with the shovel. He just kinda snorted and shook his head and looked at me. (Pigs snouts are hard, so it didn't really phase him)
Since I didn't want him to think biting me was okay, the next day I took my baseball bat with me. He tried (I was ready for him) to bite me again and I whacked him good (not my best home run swing, but hard) with the baseball bat. Again, he just kinda snorted and walked away. Well, since hitting him in the snout obviously wasn't going to have an impact, I decided on a different approach. The next day, I brought the cattle prod with me. When he came over to try to bite me, I took a quick step or two back and zapped him in the gonads. He let out a squeal that still rings in my ears today and ran away. Never tried to bite me again. I never told my employer just in case the zap negatively influenced his reproductive capabilities (I seriously doubt it, but got his attention!!).

Top O the Mornin Dads! Enjoy your Sunday.
And the fun continues...just put $$1034 into some maintenance on SWMBO's car on Thursday and thi evening she got t-boned. Thankfully she and DD are mostly OK (muscle spasm, aches and stiffness) but why cou now. This was after $800 in May in the car. So now it is dealing with insurance, repairs and all that fun. At least we are still on the green side of the sod so a lot to be thankful for.
Sorry about the car but thankful only minor injuries

First, let me preface the story by a fact most people don't know. Pigs are omnivores. They only eat grain because we force them too. In the wild, they eat other critters as well as veggies. If a chicken ever gets into a pig pen (I've seen it a few times), the pigs are like sharks with a feeding frenzy...they will tear the chicken apart in no time.

Okay, now the story...
I was shoveling the grain into the feeding bin. A boar came over and bit my leg. I knew if he drew blood and the other pigs smelled it, I would be like one of the chickens.
I popped him on the snout with the shovel. He just kinda snorted and shook his head and looked at me. (Pigs snouts are hard, so it didn't really phase him)
Since I didn't want him to think biting me was okay, the next day I took my baseball bat with me. He tried (I was ready for him) to bite me again and I whacked him good (not my best home run swing, but hard) with the baseball bat. Again, he just kinda snorted and walked away. Well, since hitting him in the snout obviously wasn't going to have an impact, I decided on a different approach. The next day, I brought the cattle prod with me. When he came over to try to bite me, I took a quick step or two back and zapped him in the gonads. He let out a squeal that still rings in my ears today and ran away. Never tried to bite me again. I never told my employer just in case the zap negatively influenced his reproductive capabilities (I seriously doubt it, but got his attention!!).
tumblr_obspvpmrbx1s2wio8o1_500.gif

:laughing:

Two wheels or four?

Four. Couldn’t come close to that on two.
Two wheels in a day? Most I’ve done is about 450km/280 miles.

Paper boy when 13 or so. Odd jobs with my dad from time to time when I was younger. Don’t know if that counts. Dishwasher when I was 15-16. Got “promoted” to bus boy. That’s where I saw my first pair of boobies with my own eyes. Was a men’s club social night.

I wanted to add, if you don't do PayPal, PM me for additional details, and to let you know we have raised $1310.00 so far.

Coming up.

Okay, now the story...

:lmao:

Morning fine gentlemen, ( you too fed ) Found out the other night about CJ. I never got to meet him in person. I talked to him a few time and got to spend a lot of time on here with him a few years back. Not much more I can say, what a hell guy. What a shock. From the time the pirate princess learned to drive, taking a bunch of 16 year old girls to the world, to the eye incident to all the fender benders to the dog he never wanted. Just a class act.
Rest In Peace buddy.

Last edited:

Okay, now the story...

LOL.

I've been chased by a cow but never a pig.

One of the worst jobs I ever had as a kid was cleaning up after a circus. Part of the cleanup involved getting rid of all the elephant and lion crap that had been left behind. Let's just say that it doesn't have the most pleasant odor.

Morning fellas from a sunny but changeable London. Off to the posh buffet brunch in a bit, which will spare me the pain of watching the hammers being put to the slaughter by Liverpool. We’ve won there twice since 1963, so not a massive amount of history on our side. Looking forward to the NFL coming back as well. Have a great day, whatever you are doing.

Hope you are not watching this Dan.

That’s where I saw my first pair of boobies with my own eyes. Was a men’s club social night.
:rotfl:
I’m sure I’ve told the stories of when I worked my dad changing out locks in the strip clubs in here before, but that was definitely eye opening.

Last edited:
Food coma time. The buffet was incredible. I ended up having 2 and a half lobsters, 4 oysters, then smashed advocado on toast with some awesome bacon, then roast pork and beef with Yorkshire pudding and beef dripping potatoes and cauliflower cheese, a cheese plate and then cake and desserts. A glass of wine and an espresso at the end for 45 a person, in an C18 banking hall. Anyone who is coming to London and wants to meet up, this is where we are going. Just give us 3 months notice so I can book, and also lose 10 pounds before I start the meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter