DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Top O the Mornin Dads! It's Friday and an especially good one for us considering we head out tomorrow. Will probably post more on that other site while there as it is just so much easier from mobile devices. Have a great weekend guys and prayers to all those being hit by this storm.
Hey Norm, I'm just a little bit puzzled about your position on this.
Can you please be a little more clear how you feel about this?
:rotfl2:
That's our Norm, gotta love the guy
Yes please call it...TGIF...getting a bit bogged down at work the last few days...
Post WDW symptoms or
7 days until we leave.
Happy Friday guys!
That is all
I'll take good care of the place for you in the meantime
'Morning all...
Well, the thing is ashore, but it'll be a bit yet before we see the nastier stuff.
As suspected, it's the folks in the NC Lowlands that are getting swacked.
Hoping nothing major hits your neck of the woods.

Right. That’s it. I’m calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. In the River Roost over in Port Orleans for Sazeracs. Last man standing gets to go home with Jenny from the Rocketeer. And let me tell ya, she’s got a lovely set of boosters.

Have a good weekend chaps.

gewqcGI.gif

Hey Norm, I'm just a little bit puzzled about your position on this.
Can you please be a little more clear how you feel about this?
:rotfl2:

You know, some may not agree with my opinion, but they will never guess what I think about it. Thus, i can never be a politician.

Oh, cool! I love a good airshow. Been a while since I've been to one.

Come on down. Every year in September. And, it's taxpayer free.

This is why I can not understand why some people bash Unions :confused3. .

Because people will sell their future insurance and retirement for a quarter an hour raise. Plus, not all unions are effective at bargaining/ negotiating contracts. For example, my benefits are established my state law, and the governor is trying to change them. Our unions/ associations have done nothing, only the opposite party elected Attorney General filing appeals saved us.

He never sits on the fence, our Norm.

Can you write off Medical insurance against tax? If you can't that makes the stretch even wider between State and Private.

Good thing. The fence would probably break. :lmao:

See Stats' comments on insurance deductions.

Nominate Dan for treasurer.
Sounds like he can cook the books pretty well.

We have money? I suggest buying beer.

Right. That’s it. I’m calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. In the River Roost over in Port Orleans for Sazeracs. Last man standing gets to go home with Jenny from the Rocketeer. And let me tell ya, she’s got a lovely set of boosters.

Have a good weekend chaps.

I like boosters. Really big boosters. Really big motorboating boosters.

:goodvibes:goodvibes

That's our Norm, gotta love the guy

Glad someone does.

You can use those for BJs?

Huh!!

That's where Dan put our money. Now, where to collect. There's a joke about how Dan moves to a small town and goes into a bar. He sees a barrel with a sign. It says to insert for free BJ. He does. It's terrific. He asks the bartender if that's free every night? The bartender says every night except Tuesday because that Dan's turn inside the barrel. :lmao:

BTW, it's another Dan, not 007.

You can use those for BJs?
Huh!!
Oh, that’s incredibly well played......:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
But how many would 450 get you?
Well done to you both :worship::rotfl2:
You know, some may not agree with my opinion, but they will never guess what I think about it. Thus, i can never be a politician.
Thats why we love ya!
Good thing. The fence would probably break. :lmao:

I like boosters. Really big boosters. Really big motor boating boosters.:goodvibes:goodvibes
Norm on a roll......... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Come on down. Every year in September. And, it's taxpayer free.

That’s a darn good idea.
You got a link? Maybe next year.

I assumed that’s what a good treasurer woukd do.

There's a joke about how Dan moves to a small town and goes into a bar. He sees a barrel with a sign. It says to insert for free BJ. He does. It's terrific. He asks the bartender if that's free every night? The bartender says every night except Tuesday because that Dan's turn inside the barrel. :lmao:

:laughing:

BTW, it's another Dan, not 007.

Uh huh. Suuuuuure...

Lots of heavy discussion on here so I didn't go back to far too see what I missed.

Regarding unions I have had jobs where I worked as a member (UFCW Local 880) and as a non-member. Non-union has always been much better for me, but my dad and brother made out great in their union jobs.

As far as health care, it is expensive here but when I lived in the snow belt we had a lot of Canadians coming across the border from Ontario for treatment because the wait was so long up for treatment when something was found. Either way we aren't getting out of this life alive and can't take anything with us. Life is uncertain so eat dessert first.

I'd forgotten about The Rocketeer and Jenny. Must be getting old.

Uh huh. Suuuuuure...
I don’t do anything for free. Or love. Meatloaf law.
Dang I missed it. What time does the 3 o'clock parade start in here?
It was cancelled due to inclement weather. No refunds. Come again, we appreciate your custom.
Life is uncertain so eat dessert first.

I'd forgotten about The Rocketeer and Jenny. Must be getting old.
Man law proposal for the dessert thing.

Just in case you forgot what she looked like....

6C094E7D-BA41-4751-9D58-4C7F11FE0011.jpeg

Oh my.

Off to breakfast and tennis with the boy. Have a great Saturday chaps, may your day be a Mickey bar on Mickey.

Last edited:
Mornings guys.

Had a great night last night at the Harvest Jazz and Blues Festival. Of course it helps when most of the drinks and tickets are free but that did make this morning a little slower starting. Heading back on a few hours for an 11 hour volunteer shift working the bar in the main tent. Pretty good line up in there today with Steve Earle and the Dukes headline later tonight. In the meantime I need some coffee.

Have a good one all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!