DDC XIX - Squirrel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Folks... I see the other Thread got closed not to long after I logged off...

Congrats to Brian for getting the last word.

Have a LONG work day today. Probably wont' be home until 9:00 tonight.

Ugggghh...

I'll try to check in throughout the day.

If anything important happens, someone please tell me, as Scott has already proven to be undependable. :rotfl2:

Good luck this morning Steve.... Prayers for the champ!

Good morning guys,

Steve, hope Ethan's surgery goes well.

Andy, hope the delivery goes well.

Well... I'm glad the thread was closed YESTERDAY and not today... since I am only working a few hours then heading out to the golf course for a church sponsored golf tournament to raise funds for our youth mission trip this summer. They are going to Joplin on a work mission. Praying this trip will have a profound effect on some of the youth... most have no idea what a natural disaster looks or feels like. Hard to believe that community is still recovering almost a year later.

As for the golfing... I made a team that consists of my old boss, my current boss's boss and a semi-pro golfer that is friends with my boss's boss. I hear the semi-pro recently has been regularly shooting in the low 70's :cool: I hope to add value to this Florida best ball game today :lmao: (even if it's just comic relief)

:wave2:

I've been stuck in training for 3 days, otherwise known as counting ceiling tiles. But I figured I'd poke my head in here and say TGIF!!

Steve, hope everything goes well for Ethan.

Hey, nice new thread!

Praying for Ethan, Steve. This has been a ridiculous health year for this poor guy!

And congrats to Patrick and good luck Andy!

‘Morning all…

Thoughts and prayers for Ethan first and foremost.

I hear that we should also be expecting the eviction of… I mean the arrival of a new young’en today. Prayers, hope and joy for that event as well (there will be no nemesis jabs taken on our children’s birthdays).

Now then, a happy Friday to everyone else. May your planed golf, training, or even regular old workday go as well as possible (and I need that wish for myself as well).

I see we closed Thread-18… congrats to Brian and with an excellent and fitting Aykroyd quote (best straight man in the business). I’ll look into pulling the stats out of that one this morning if I get the chance.

Well, that’s enough for now. Unless work gets frantic, I’ll be back in a bit.

I'll give you some information you can update on page 1.

Post #5. Can add me to December. DW and I are going Dec. 1-15. Part of our stay will be offsite with family. Last part of our trip will be by ourselves Dec. 11-15. Staying at CBR.

Wow! That's a long trip! Sounds like lot's of fun in the sun :)

Post #6, my birthday is April 14th.

Happy belated birthday!!

Just joined the 40's club.

I got you beat by 28 days! :lmao:

Post #7.

Looks like I'm the first and only member from New Mexico. :laughing:

All updated now! Thanks for letting me know :thumbsup2

running_smiley_wheel.gif

All right folks…
here’s your once-per-thread update of utterly pointless numbers:

Enjoy!

DDC-LW.jpg

DDC-HP.jpg

DDC-T30.jpg

Don- once again you've outdone yourself setting up the new place!:worship:

Steve- Prayers going out to Ethan!

Good Friday Morning Gentlemen!

Prayers for Ethan and the safe arrival of the little princess today.

Time to see what drama the day brings.popcorn::

Any news yet Andy?

Are you pacing back and forth, wearing out floor tiles?

No, but I'm about to join Mark in counting ceiling tiles. I'll run out of them in about 10 minutes though. DW is sitting in a rocking chair watching HGTV. Right now we're killing time and waiting on the pitocin to do its job.

No, but I'm about to join Mark in counting ceiling tiles. I'll run out of them in about 10 minutes though. DW is sitting in a rocking chair watching HGTV. Right now we're killing time and waiting on the pitocin to do its job.

Good luck, DW was in labor 4 days with our first one. That was sheer bliss, let me tell you!:headache:

Matt

You got to do it the way we did.

Both kids - scheduled C-section's.

In and out in less than an hour. :rotfl2:

Good luck!

Good luck, DW was in labor 4 days with our first one. That was sheer bliss, let me tell you!:headache:

Matt

4 days! :eek:

Between our 2 biological children, DW has been in labor for a total of 13 hours! The pregnancies kick her Peanut Butter pretty hard, so I joke that she's built for delivering babies, not baking them. :rotfl2:

running_smiley_wheel.gif

All right folks…
here’s your once-per-thread update of utterly pointless numbers:

Enjoy!

DDC-LW.jpg

DDC-HP.jpg

DDC-T30.jpg

Nice, Rob! Thanks!

Glad to still be in the top 20! Need to step up my game... Getting hard with three different sites (here, FB, disdads)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter