DDC XIX - Squirrel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark this down - at this point in time I actually have more posts in a DisDad thread than my nemesis!

:yay:

That won't last long against your chatty nemesis.

Page 4, what the Beverly :lmao:

You beat me. I got page 5.

Not sure I have anything to add to the conversation.

But that's never stopped me before.

True that. What could you contribute?

If you want, you can piddle on the carpet. .

That's your contribution.

Now you know why I get them confused. :lmao:

So onto a real discussion:

What is everyone's opinion on the BCS's version of the Final Four? From reports I've seen they are looking to rotate 2 of the "major" bowls and convert them into a semi-final match-up where the 2 winners would meet in the BCS championship.

Personally, I like it but am leary of the potential where the top 4 teams end up with 1 undefeated and 3 teams with 2 losses, then the undefeated team loses in the semi's. Be hard to say that a 2 loss team out-ranks a 1 loss team for the championship, assuming that the strength of schedules are relatively equivalent.

What are your thoughts?

I would like to see a four team playoff, with Championship game to be on New Year's Day and the previous one during the first weekend of Christmas break, like when the students are out of school for the break.

Hey Dads...Got to have Ethan at the hospital in the morning at 8. Say a little prayer that after they get the tubes in (for the third time) that his hearing will be restored!

I'll slow down, if you want to catch up... :rotfl2:

You got the last one. Maybe not enough to overtake me for 4th on the list, but getting closer. Stopher, Dave, and Randall are untouchable.

A couple more pics from the Keys trip.

IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3913.jpg

IMG_3915.jpg

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3919.jpg

Great pics. I'm not going back on th closure thread to find the others.

afternoon gents!

Had a serious talk with SWMBO last night, and we are still going to try and head to WDW for Thanksgiving. Instead of POR (which is my fav so far) we are going to downgrade to ASMovies. That saved us about 1K$ off the top. Just not looking forward to the buses, but I cant complain too much. So, if anyone is going to be down from 11/18 to 11/23, you may see me down there.

Matt

Good news. I'd love to go then and catch a MVMCP. Maybe next year.

First page? Just happened to go online when Don started the new thread.

Yeah, in between vacations. Tough life.

Well, not having my smartphone stunk the last few days, but like a bad penny or th Terminator, I'm back. Speaking of backs, I somehow hurt my back again sleeping last week. I woke up at it was real stiff. This thing just won't go away. It's better today, but still stiff.

Hey Dads...Got to have Ethan at the hospital in the morning at 8. Say a little prayer that after they get the tubes in (for the third time) that his hearing will be restored!

Prayers for Ethan. I hope all goes well tomorrow.

And I lost closing the other thread.... but my name is IN the last post.

but alas... I lost to the Ghostbusters...

Aren’t those the same thing?
tumblr_ln9hkksslg1qhjxdoo1_500.gif

HA HA I have that set to my email alert on my phone. Drives my co-workers nuts!!

A thousand bucks is a major win. Are you driving down or flying and using the M/E? If you have your own car (or a rental) then parking at the various parks is free for folks staying on site. Just a thought…

We were down there at Thanksgiving once. It can be a bit crowded, but having the decorations show up overnight on that Friday is really cool.

WE are going to drive down, I had not thought about driving the car to whatever parks we are going to, but it is definitely an option.

We had stayed there over Thanksgiving back in 2004, but with 2 school age kids, and an inflexible SWMBO who doesn't like to pull them for things like vacation, it significantly narrows down the vacation windows.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter