DDA Trips

:banana: Thanks so much Kate! I was asking because I now need to add April 23-26th! YEAH! :cool1: ASMo - Our Magical trip with Meme!

Ok, I am new too....but pitifully hooked now. I am working on doorsigns for us, and special ones for pirate night pirate: . Plus the shirts..LOL
We will be on the Magic July 22-29.

Hi Kate! Looks like I'm the odd ball for October! Put me down for September 30-October 8th. (Or does that classify me as September... :confused3 )

Mine isn't Dec anymore. We are now going Sept 20-Oct 8, still ASMov.

Sept. 30th - Oct. 6th Pop Century, Thanks to the free dining :woohoo:

Kate - I've forgotten to add my trip to the board! We're going November 4 through 18 :)

The only trip for us on deck so far is:

11/25-12/7/07: Disney Wonder 4-night, GF for 3 nights, and then SSR for 5 nights

Can you change ours to Sept 23-30 at the Contemporary?

We are still going Sept. 30th - Oct. 6th, but as a surprise to my boys we will now be staying at ALK :cool1: I told myself that what I am saving with the free dining makes up for the difference in resort prices. Sounds good anyway :thumbsup2

I'm going to have you post Dec. 2-6 and try to make it real. Whether we have DVC or not, I still want to make the trip.

Shh, don't tell the kids, but we're going 12/21-12/26! CR Atrium Club.

It will be my first time at the Contemporary (Chuck stayed there in 1980), our first time for Christmas, and our first time staying Concierge level!

ksoehrlein said:
Shh, don't tell the kids, but we're going 12/21-12/26! CR Atrium Club.

It will be my first time at the Contemporary (Chuck stayed there in 1980), our first time for Christmas, and our first time staying Concierge level!

Sounds like a Christmas to remember!

Me too, me too!!!

Beach Club
August 22-September 1
Free Dining!

:mickeyjum

Thanks Kate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter