Cinderumbrella said:
Here are some of the cakes I have done:

1stbdaycake001.jpg

Kyle's 1st birthday cake

kyles2ndbirthday001.jpg

Cookie bouquet from 2nd birthday

kyles2ndbirthday002.jpg

Train cakes also from second birthday.

Those are awesome! Those cookies are neat too. Maybe, I could start small and try those sometime. I can make sugar cookies! Thanks for sharing with us.

Fantastic cakes Cinderumbrella :goodvibes:

Well the party was great last night it was fun catching up with friends and showing off our wedding outfits. And the cake tasted great - although we have quite a bit left to take into work tomorrow - anyone want a slice? :)

Here's a couple of pictures:

The cake:
cake.jpg

Us cutting it:

cutting_cake.jpg

I'm very sad that the whole wedding celebrations are over now - but it was fun to have them last for 3 months :rotfl:

rosiejo said:
Fantastic cakes Cinderumbrella :goodvibes:

Well the party was great last night it was fun catching up with friends and showing off our wedding outfits. And the cake tasted great - although we have quite a bit left to take into work tomorrow - anyone want a slice? :)

Here's a couple of pictures:

The cake:
cake.jpg

Us cutting it:

cutting_cake.jpg

I'm very sad that the whole wedding celebrations are over now - but it was fun to have them last for 3 months :rotfl:

What a gorgeous cake. You did a great job.

Great cakes!!!

I would love a taste but I don't think it would make it across the pond :rotfl2: at least without being green!!

:rotfl:

Ok guys - when I first posted my goal was to scrap... but I need to change it...

I started a trip report from my wedding trip - and I've made it to November 12 - which means I have another 12 days to write up and my memory is fading fast!!!

So I need you all to harrass me to ensure I write up at least three days of the trip each week - a week starting on a Monday and finishing on a Sunday...

Should have it all done by the end of Feb then right :rolleyes1:

rosiejo said:

Ok guys - when I first posted my goal was to scrap... but I need to change it...

I started a trip report from my wedding trip - and I've made it to November 12 - which means I have another 12 days to write up and my memory is fading fast!!!

So I need you all to harrass me to ensure I write up at least three days of the trip each week - a week starting on a Monday and finishing on a Sunday...

That's what we are here for! Goals often change. We'll check in with you later in the week to see that you have one started. You go Girl!!!! :cheer2:

Ok, I need a good kick in the butt! I head for Lansing today for 3 days. I won't get any scrapping done and I didn't get the two pages done that I wanted to for the month. I have been designing my autograph book which I need to get done but I need my motivation team to keep after me. I will do some next week-end when I return. They won't take long because I have the pictures all set now. Thanks. Vicki

We don't have a kick up the butt smilie so I found you this instead:

motivate.gif

You've done great to work on your autograph book Vicki - we're not superman and can't do everything at once! As you say you're all set with your pictures - so make some time next weekend and get cracking on your scrapping :thumbsup2

rosiejo said:
We don't have a kick up the butt smilie so I found you this instead:

motivate.gif

You've done great to work on your autograph book Vicki - we're not superman and can't do everything at once! As you say you're all set with your pictures - so make some time next weekend and get cracking on your scrapping :thumbsup2

That's what this thread should be called...the "I Need a Push" :rotfl2:

and if pushes don't work a shove will!!

Seriously, you all are the best pushers and hand lenders (looks funny)

Don't worry Clare and Vicki- you'll get it done!!! (FYI: I never even bothered to do a trip report when we got back :blush: )

I too need to get re-motivated to keep scrapping. My down time is limited and I spend too much time here chatting :surfweb: plus we are still AGONIZING over when to book our December trip...

But I have faith- we will get it done!! :cheer2:

You all will never believe what was in the mail today!! I won a sweepstakes (not Grand Prize) but it included a new camera and film and a disposable camera!! Do you think maybe some one is trying to tell me that it's okay to take pictures? :lmao:

rosiejo said:

Which day this week would you like us to give you that push? I think I will ask on Wednesday, does this sound good? I don't want to push you to hard....I always react badly to that...do the exact opposite :smooth:

UP Disney said:
Ok, I need a good kick in the butt! I head for Lansing today for 3 days. I won't get any scrapping done and I didn't get the two pages done that I wanted to for the month. I have been designing my autograph book which I need to get done but I need my motivation team to keep after me. I will do some next week-end when I return. They won't take long because I have the pictures all set now. Thanks. Vicki

Enjoy Lansing....we will check with you on Sunday and see how your coming!!
But as you said plans change and goals do too!!

I have a goal for February 14th....two pillowcases for my girls....I want to pick up the cases by Friday would you all check up on me on Saturday? :wave2:

babytrees said:
You all will never believe what was in the mail today!! I won a sweepstakes (not Grand Prize) but it included a new camera and film and a disposable camera!! Do you think maybe some one is trying to tell me that it's okay to take pictures? :lmao:

Hey, awesome! That is so neat. I guess someone is telling you that you need to take lots more pictures and get them scrapped!! :rotfl:

babytrees said:
Enjoy Lansing....we will check with you on Sunday and see how your coming!!
But as you said plans change and goals do too!!

I have a goal for February 14th....two pillowcases for my girls....I want to pick up the cases by Friday would you all check up on me on Saturday? :wave2:

I want to pick up some t-shirts for Pal Mickey and pillow cases while I'm in Lansing. I have my laptop so I'll be able to stay up with my DDA friends and do some designing (if I ever finish reading the posts). If you check in with me Wednesday, I'll check in with you on Saturday.

UP Disney said:
I want to pick up some t-shirts for Pal Mickey and pillow cases while I'm in Lansing. I have my laptop so I'll be able to stay up with my DDA friends and do some designing (if I ever finish reading the posts). If you check in with me Wednesday, I'll check in with you on Saturday.

Sounds like a deal!!!
I had a coworker go to a conference last week....at Coronado Springs!! The Children's Pastors get great conference spots :furious: where are church administrators conferences every year? OUTSIDE of Alberquerque, NM :woohoo: ? Anyway I asked her to pick up a Pal Mickey for me...I can't wait to see him. You'll have to tell me if you find t's for him!!

I wrote up another day of my trip yesterday :cheer1:

So that's two more to do by Sunday... I'm off out in a minute so I'll try and do another tomorrow... can someone check up on me on Thursday please... about my time 8pm so I think that's just after lunch for you guys :goodvibes:

rosiejo said:
I wrote up another day of my trip yesterday :cheer1:

So that's two more to do by Sunday... I'm off out in a minute so I'll try and do another tomorrow... can someone check up on me on Thursday please... about my time 8pm so I think that's just after lunch for you guys :goodvibes:

I will be checking with you on Thursday....about 2 my time (9 yours)....giving you an extra hour to finish up!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter