DD Graduated

Thanks Guys she finished 6th been a learning process Mac , her trainer said he would be starting her in the Summer needs owners onboard, and they where pleased with how her riding and following instruction went she also has another ride tomorrow all for racing experience is what she needs. She had a ride with an Irish trainer in May finishing 4th so going ok for her and the trainer has his yard split into 3 with about 40 horses in each and made her up over one of them as last girl left which has built her confidence up. Hope you all are well on here as mlooling forward to returning near future and meeting up with you all

Would love to meet up with you too whenever you make the trip to Orlando

Placing 6th is still a good thing
Congrats to her for her great start in her career!

I checked the results last night Robert.......she did good!

Ayr Races is always a great day out if you get the chance to go........yesterday looked a good one too.

Would love to meet up with you too whenever you make the trip to Orlando

Placing 6th is still a good thing
Congrats to her for her great start in her career!
Nearly met you one year Mac but you where off when we where there, hopefully in the future

I checked the results last night Robert.......she did good!

Ayr Races is always a great day out if you get the chance to go........yesterday looked a good one too.
Yeah have been there many years ago hoping to go end of July meeting when we are staying in Ayr for a week

those still following , Charlotte was to have 2 rides tomorrow but one is a non runner, the other 4:10 at Ayr, called Argaki ,3rd ride on it so hopefully 3rd time lucky heres hoping that elusive 1st winner is not far away

Well she finished 4th again which is good result, went to quick for him and got left a bit but ran on into 4th maybe needs a bit further she said. So on to next race and the elusive first winner

congratulations are still in order for her!

she will do well each time she rides

each time she is in a race, she will learn more and pretty soon she will take 1st place in an upcoming race

I can not view the fb you linked

Get the message for about 3 different reasons why it won't open for me

Cannot get it up on other site Mac but riding tomorrow night same horse at Carlisle 7:00 race post result fortunately we are over for a few weeks so getting owner tickets to the racing, hopefully see a winner

thanks for the heads up.
in case i can't find it, be sure to let us know of the results.

hope and pray she wins!

thanks for the heads up.
in case i can't find it, be sure to let us know of the results.

hope and pray she wins!
Another frustrating night Mac he spun one way and then again and dropped her but she held the reins but he pulled back and his bridle came off and that was him away on 2 circuits of the course, not happy wit and bit upset as this had a great chance of being her first winner. Tried telling her be plenty more winners etc but just upset or maybe embarrassed as she never gets dropped from a horse. So he is entered Thursday and fri wether he runs or not and if she is even riding him, but she is ok no injuries , only found out as we left to go down and watch the race when he came running round the track on his own lol wife had a panic attack haha then tannoy operator said she was fine

What a scare for your wife!!

So sorry it turned out not to be a good race for your daughter

I'm glad to read she was not injured

Years from now, today's race will be a distant memory

Her time for victory will come!

True as her first race didn't go well but laughs about it now, never work with kids or animals , so true lol but there will be plenty of ups and downs , just how life is

Internet not great where we are Mac she is riding again on Saturday Ayr 5:50 race, hopefully he runs a good race. Found girl who led him out was asked to let him go but held him and he spun so had to let go and he whipped back the other way and riding short you don't have great balance so off she came, says she told her boss to get someone else to lead them out. They do it differently to US Racing which I think is excellent taking them with a rider to start. Let you know how she goes

I learn more each time you explain the pre race set up

Yes, keep me posted on our girl
I can remember you sharing about her years ago

And do remember the cat avatar you had years back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!