Status
Not open for further replies.

BCV02

PanamalCanal2005085.jpg
[/IMG]
PanamalCanal2005086.jpg
[/IMG]
One of the fire stations on the Magic

Ok it worked!!! The picture above is of my son and his new friend who we met of the cruise. We met their family the first night at dinner at they where inseparable from there. This picture is of my son, and my daughter with their new friend.
47b6dc35b3127cce976e45523b5400000026100AZtmrFo1ZsWPA

Cindy D. they looked like they liked it but.....it was hard forcing the kids to take pictures *everyday* with the characters. But I'd have to do it again if and when we sail....because we can relive the trip over and over again thru the pictures.

my scanner made this one interesting:

MickeyWilsonKiss.jpg

a personal favorite:

NaNaNaNaNaWilMolly.jpg

once in a lifetime event:

MollykissingMegera.jpg

nskjerven said:
Cindy D. they looked like they liked it but.....it was hard forcing the kids to take pictures *everyday* with the characters. But I'd have to do it again if and when we sail....because we can relive the trip over and over again thru the pictures.

MickeyWilsonKiss.jpg

a personal favorite:

NaNaNaNaNaWilMolly.jpg

once in a lifetime event:
MollykissingMegera.jpg
Those photos are defininately a gift of a lifetime. The photography crew were the Best! Not only in customer service and helping my friend Nan get ALL the photos she wanted, they are fabulous at what they do. I am more impressed every time I see what they did for you Nan. Those pictures are priceless.

jblb1020 said:
That's what we said! Should we start saving for the wedding???

You might want to. They might want to get married on a Disney Cruise!? And if they want a big wedding it will take a few years to save up! Unless your really rich..I wish I was!!!

Disney's Illustrator Donald "Ducky" Williams was onboard our Cruise...
here he is with some of his artwork

CruiseVaca015.jpg

CruiseVaca014.jpg

nskjerven said:

MickeyWilsonKiss.jpg

a personal favorite:

NaNaNaNaNaWilMolly.jpg

Those are both great pics!! :thumbsup2

You know what's funny? When Disney (or many companies for that matter) advertises they always have these perfect looking people and their perfect looking children and it actually makes you not want to go to the place, but then you see a picture like that and there are normal people and normal kids and it just makes you want to jump right in the picture! Why don't they realize that? Anyone else feel this way?

I joined a thread of who was cruising with us last year...

and learned by talking to them that we were all "normal" people.

I've always been comfortable at Disney and the cruise lines ~ime~ is no different.

c.

Canadiancruiser2 said:
Wow, that's a nice big picture! :thumbsup2

Disney Magic Mickey Pool, December 2005

mickeypool7gc.jpg
Yes, this picture makes me feel like I could could jump right into it...

I can almost hear the kids and feel the sunshine :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!