DCL & Other Disney Ringtones I created

You can 'convert' any of the iPhone ringtones to MP3 format by recording them with either Sound Recorder that comes with Windows or a free program like Wavepad.

Added some new ringtones - Stars & Motor cars, Main St. Electrical, and SpectoMagic. The first two are iPhone only and SpectroMagic is both iPhone and MP3.

Just got back from our Fantasy cruise and I would love to put a couple of these on my Droid, but I don't know how!!! Anyone willing to help me with some (hopefully) simple instructions? Thanks!

I must be an idiot because I still can't get these to be my ring tones. They're downloaded but that's as far as I can go.

Okay...I haveva new rule. If at first you don't succeed read ALL of the instructions.

Thank you so much everyone!:cool1:

I can't get it to work. I have it on my itunes and even on my phone, but it's under general music not under "tones." I don't know what to do to move it so it's under tones.:confused3

Awesome, thank you. But, how do I save these to my iPhone? I feel very dumb!

The DCL chime is perfect for a ringtone, but I don't know how to save it. :confused3

The others just open a link to Bloomberg news when I hit "download"?

A very cool "ringtone" would be Mickey's wake up call on the ship. I'd love to make that an alarm on my phone. I'm sailing in three weeks. Can you teach me how to capture it and I'll share with everyone upon my return?

I agree it would be cool to have Mickey's wake up call:cool1:

Thanks for the hard work. These tones are great for the phone.

The Star Tours MP3 makes a really good tone for texts messages. Short.

Have any others that are quick? The 2 second variety work well because they don't annoy surrounding folks as much.

Again, many thanks...

---Paul in Southern NJ

Got it figured out somehow. Not sure how I did it, but it worked. Thank you so much for the cool sounds.
I second the nomination for more short sounds for texts and other alerts. :goodvibes

Thanks so much for the ringtones - just downloaded the horns - bring back memories of our cruise a couple of weeks ago. Can't wait for the next one!

These are great - thanks so much for sharing!

I love the DCL announcement one and want to use it for a text tone, but does anyone else hear background noise on it - like the sound of a cassette winding? It's not obvious when I listen to the file in iTunes, but once on my iPhone, it's very obvious. :confused3

Anyone having problems w the Space Mountain Star Tunnel mp3 on android? I have managed to get all the others I wanted but wanted this for my ringtone and it downloads with a .bin file extension. Don't really know what that is and it doesn't show up in my music list. :confused3

Thanks!

Any ring tones for a "stupid phone" - what I call a basic flip phone (Verizon LG Accolade). I had a Blackberry but got rid of it two years ago when I got tired of having access to work all the time because I found myself working all the time. I decided I was not going to pay an extra $50 a month to work. Plus, other than accessing work email, I never used any of the other functions. Now I just have a phone on which I can make calls, get calls, and send text.

Would love a different ring tone though!

Thank you. I keep downloading the new ones.

I am having a problem with the DCL chime, is anyone else having a problem? I downloaded it with no problems, it's in my phone, but it's not working. All t he other ones area working.

Thanks,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter